• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandora World ACT I : The Rise and Fall (8.70 - UNIQUE/RESETED)

feverdog

Reaction score
Hello, I would like to present you Pandora World ACT I: The Rise and Fall
It started 11-04-2010, so what are you waiting for? Gather your friends and be the first to conquer the first ACT.

Site: Pandora World - Where the end is the new beginning
IP: pandoraworld.servegame.com - Port: 7171 - 8.70 Client
Dedicated 24/7 - 100 mbps hosted on USA.

- Many challenging quests in order to complete the Pandora World ACT I;
- Huge Map;
- Many gameplay improved features;
- Item Enchanting Socket and Refining Systems;
- Quests can also give character attributes(%HP, %MP, %SKILLS, etc);
- Legendary Items: Stronger items forged by the Pandorian Gods may be acquired in quests;
- Soul System (Your in-game actions may take you to the Devilish or Angelic side)
- Constant updates with new unbelieveable features to come on ACT II such as: Full and unique JOB system (Necromancy, Herbalism, Lumberjacking, Mining, Alchemy, Smithing and Fletching), , Realistic Weather, Unique Pandorian Castle System, Custom Client and many more features;

Multi-language and fair community.
Enjoy and spread the word!

UPDATE:

- Many bugs fixed, as balancing the game and vocations; Now knights are faster, hit harder, got more defense and have a stronger magical resistance.

- Special Loot System: Now all monsters have a very low drop chance on giving special loots as the refining and socket gems;

- [SOUL SYSTEM]

You may become an Angelic or Devilish soul by your ingame actions. Every player may praise or vilify someone every 6 hours. Praise will give the player good soul points and Vilifying will give the player evil soul points. How to get soul points other than that?

Angelic: Killing evil or demonic creatures, killing skulled players, getting praise and by doing quests to achieve a higher angelical soul rank;

Devilish: Killing blessed creatures or of your own kind (humans), killing non-skulled players, getting vilified and doing quests to achieve a higher devilish soul rank;

Commands: To praise or vilify: !praise "PLAYERNAME or !vilify "playername;
To check info about your soul: !soul or look on yourself or other players;
To check soul ranking: !soulrank "pos (angelic, devilish, pos, neg, +, -, good, evil)

What will my Soul Change on my character?

- You will be able to do the challenging quests for the angelic or devilish side for now.. More additions will be made for soul points, as character attributes change and many others.

refiningsocket.jpg

soulb.jpg

specialloot.jpg

EDIT - I HAVE UPDATED SERVER TO 8.70

Last edited:
Really sorry! Just edited it.. thanks for warning me. See you all guys o Pandora World.

EDIT 2: FIXED THE BUG WITH THE AAC, YOU CAN NOW JOIN!

Last edited:
I'll give it a try =)
Logged on with:

IP: pandoraworld.servegame.com
Port: 7171
Client: 8.54

Very good server indeed, I got really addicted to it since it got so many great things!!! GREAAAAAT

creating a char - sound good nice work a little hard to find the first npcs but I guess you fixed it already.. thanks for sharing this

dificult start, but a very good game and map - recommended.. no lag at all and uptime 100%

Here are some ss's from the city called Acantoa.. my god it's so nicely detailed ;_;

2qnz2wh.png

CAN'T YOU FEEL THE RPG-NESS!!?!?

Exura gives skull, all signs are broken, and the one sign that does have something:

03:57 You see a sign
You read: ...

That. Fucking. Sucked.

Pally and don't know where to buy spears...

~poof~

Found pally shop...spear and royals are both 20gp >.<

@Call me Taffy

All of this has been already fixed! Thanks guys!

TAFFY! lmfao yes the npcs are difficult to find but.. once you mark them on your map it's much easier.. i spent 25 mins yesterday looking for the magic shop lmfao.. i facepalmed myself after i realised i had walked passed it three times -.- noobrl eh?

Here are some more ss's from exploring with Isra

scvx3c.png

e1b59l.png

Last edited:
Ok, so do I! I'm doing my best to advertise it.. the rest will depend on the players to call out friends and stuff like that! Its been like 3 days only.. hopefullly it will spead soon. Well, thanks! Hope you have fun.

I am working on some guides to put on the website for newcomers! Also I am introducing the job and soul system to ACT I! I will edit the main post when its done.. It will be great since they are features I worked for a LONG TIME!