• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandora World ACT I : The Rise and Fall (8.70 - UNIQUE/RESETED)

The server went offline a day after it was upgraded to 8.71 and shortly after the admin had been notified that players were crashing whenever they would equip eq with a +% skill or kill something that dropped 'special loot'. Personally I kept crashing because of something onscreen.. the client didn't like it and I was unable to log on my char =/

Cmon fever! Fix the bugs and let us play =D We like your server!

The server went offline a day after it was upgraded to 8.71 and shortly after the admin had been notified that players were crashing whenever they would equip eq with a +% skill or kill something that dropped 'special loot'. Personally I kept crashing because of something onscreen.. the client didn't like it and I was unable to log on my char =/

Cmon fever! Fix the bugs and let us play =D We like your server!

well, try to login with 8.70 and not with 8.71 since there are some bugs on tfs that does not let the player login with a 8.71 client

Is this server gonna start anytime soon? I might get some friends to join if it does but we'll start another server if not..