• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Project-RL 8.6 | Real map + Unique features + Custom Spells + Monster Fishing + Enchanting

Server starts in less than 3 hours.

The one that mention the website is looking terrible is not trying to troll you. It actually does right now.

The one that mention the website is looking terrible is not trying to troll you. It actually does right now.
It has something to do with window sizing i believe, thanks for the heads up . I plan on figuring out a solution.

It has something to do with window sizing i believe, thanks for the heads up . I plan on figuring out a solution.
I agree with @Cornex, your website looks quite awful atm.
The website is yelling to me that "no time was spent here" and that leads me into thinking that it's the same thing with the server.
And I doubt that I am the only one.
However, looking at your 1st post here, obviously you have spent time in developing it, the website doesn't just say it.

IMO you should redesign your website asap.

I agree with @Cornex, your website looks quite awful atm.
The website is yelling to me that "no time was spent here" and that leads me into thinking that it's the same thing with the server.
And I doubt that I am the only one.
However, looking at your 1st post here, obviously you have spent time in developing it, the website doesn't just say it.

IMO you should redesign your website asap.
I appreciate the honesty, I'll admit i have neglected the website, in fact forgetting it's the first impression people will have on my server.