• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Project-RL 8.6 | Real map + Unique features + Custom Spells + Monster Fishing + Enchanting

Bling Bling

Graphic Desighner/ProjectRL
Reaction score
Welcome to Project-RL
Project-Rl is a Unique real map with the integration of spells from newer tibia client versions along with some of our very own custom spells some of which have 7.6 no target attack styling. While we utilize the ever so popular "real map" the main focus is to bring back the thrill for exploration and adventuring, By now most of us are very familiar with the "real map" there for making hunting,questing and boss hunting a bit average and predictable.. on our server Project-RL you wont know whats around every corner, this brings back that sense of exploration along with the hopes of stumbling upon a hidden spawn that you were the first to discover! Bosses dropping items that are actually worth looting . Quest with awesome payouts that will truly effect game play!

We are willing to grow with our community and supply the demands requested by our players

While joining us, join with an open mind because the possibilities are endless!

Connection Info
IP: Project-rl.com

Port:7171
Version: 8.6

Rates
1-99
x50
100-149 x25
150-199 x15
200-249 x10
250-299 x5
300-349 x2
350-400 x1
401- x 0.5

Skills: 15x
Magic: 10x
Loot: 4x

Features

MONSTER FISHING

5q7H6FR.png

Go out and Fish for monsters, we've added about 6 new Custom mobs! simply use a Mechanical fishing rod and have at it!

Creature List
Level 50 - Quara Hydromancers
Level 80 - Quara Constrictor
Level 90 - Quara Mantassin
Level 100 - Wyrm
Level 150 - Serpent Spawn
------------------------------------------

Custom Mobs
------------------------------------------
Level 150 - Tide Runner
Level 150 - Sinister Serpent
Level 150 - Son of Frigo
Level 220 - Death from Down Under
Level 230 - Evolved Sea Serpent
Level 230 - Ghost of Davey Jones
Level 245 - Lady Frigo
Level 250 - Depth Fatty
Level 250 - Scurvy Ridden
Level 260 - Lord Frigo
Level 270 - Burden of Frigo
Level 300 - Big Frost

Level 300 - Hardek Wave
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ITEM ENCHANTMENT SYSTEM
IGOoJlbekx1JgjIKKbwA6xSTYoi-67dgSimnX9SMxxzgdUY5iLtKN4TF3nQoWPLfdIvz5PZe=s0-d-e1-ft

Npc: Ghost of The Charm, Located Bottom Floor Thais Depo, you can exchange either 300 soul orbs,a ferumbras hat or 250 gold ingots for one of his Ghost Charms of Enchantment
R5Lt6mOq8eNGARW8ZlgSbjNtoYbxoJdwH4YhEypogZQMTM0dmmfBnF5qNyESGKwv4-qTkH6e=s0-d-e1-ft

OuOJgfirE42YQhIeE2cPjl6bFoheB368ywQqS8W2e649A84tejDa_anwen9eCv1jWmEN-BYv=s0-d-e1-ft

You can use this item to Enchant Helmets,Shields,Legs and armor Twice!
Fikjbb_zLbhOa-3xXPI4Lf3yAao4k3tlMOcXkEt_a1ze0QODlexuFxLIB9n9AHQCaNiKbIPS=s0-d-e1-ft

iwGzOqw-m2Vv6ZsFHh2twUNCDwUwJcdEMY0FdBOzpILWjDs__sZzf_PVch_GbxfFdg-jN0Ml=s0-d-e1-ft

Transcripts: Hi,Exchange,Yes

aErZYoU-5mwbHxQd8Ni25q7sqH2JUPeUKbd3PQEZ5hrhcixGOUtD8-S4vuB0M7a42drRzDML=s0-d-e1-ft

Simply use the Ghost Charm on given item and test your luck!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PVPE
What would a good rpg server with countless char lovers be without pvpe, this feature has been incorporated solely because pvp is a part of tibia and is always in correspondence with loss.. pvpe lets you gain.
Red Skull:10 Frags Daily
Black Skull: 20 Frags Daily

CUSTOM SPELLS
Custom spells added for each vocation that will surely intensify game play . ex."Druids have a spell that allows them to buff them self or another players hit points for 30 minutes. Spell: Tempo sio"Friend""

To compensate for the higher attack weapons available in game for Knights and Pallys, Mages were awarded with an alternative solution for the sudden death rune achievable in game
"Karma Blast" purchased from the "Karma" npc in thais
Or made with spell "Shadoll Mort" via Blank rune

zTiA9Vj.png

MRXnovP.png

Paladin AoE Spell "Exevo Fear"
BCuR9Nz.png

Sorcerer DPS Spell "Haduken" Inspiriton goes to jon aka Kio
BgSUAb1.png

Druid HP Boost Spell "Tempo Sio"
uvEOsiJ.png

Knight AoE Spell "Exori Blaze"
QqIIelN.png

There are many more!

Modified Quest /Rewards
Your average quest happen to not be so average anymore! quest such as black knight boss's,POI,INQ....I don't want to spoil it for you!

0094bDr.png

Custom Bosses/Creatures
Bosses can have a lair hidden thought the world of tibia or be spawned via raid.
Custom Creatures can be found just about anywhere keep your eyes pealed!
Warning! Some Creatures may not be as weak as you remember!
After reaching level 100 you gain access to a shortcut which allows you to teleport to a select few of the custom spawns.
Location "Yalahar"
3pxurTn.jpg

Runes/Potions

Runes are Unlimited, Potions are not
On Project-Rl We have decided to bump our potion system, with the potential high damage output from spells, custom monsters and bosses the choice has been made to make Healing Potions heal a little more.

Message Bling in game OR post on the server forums with any question or concerns
k58ITbV.png

See you online
Bling

Last edited:
In all seriousness, I would strongly suggest using a higher version. Not many people really want to play something as old as 8.6 anymore unless they're looking to play retro like pre-8.0. And if you use TFS 1.x, you're opening the doors to many more possibilities for customization and uniqueness.

Thanks for the info, it has crossed my mind to develop the server on a 10.7~ platform with TFS 1.x.. However Ive decided to go down the 8.6 road for whatever reason, I'll see what kind of player base this type of server attracts and go from there with the community. in whatever spare time i have something newer may be in the works for Project-RL but for now ill see what 8.6 yields nowadays.

• Registered accounts: 9
  • you have to do something about this problem u need to get many ppls or u'll lose everything u got i hope you can fix this problem :)

12k for 1 potion? not infinite? nty.
That one potions Heals much more than the average Potion.. as stated Strong potions heal as much as a greater potion would heal.. this is giving players a opportunity to regenerate more health or mana at a higher cost via gold...

That one potions Heals much more than the average Potion.. as stated Strong potions heal as much as a greater potion would heal.. this is giving players a opportunity to regenerate more health or mana at a higher cost via gold...

Yeah, but a strong HP potion normally is like, what, 80 gold? For it to heal like great (120 gold), wouldnt you increase it 40 gold for a strong HP, and make ultimate like 300gp, not 12k? Lmfao, that makes NO sense whatsoever.

Yeah, but a strong HP potion normally is like, what, 80 gold? For it to heal like great (120 gold), wouldnt you increase it 40 gold for a strong HP, and make ultimate like 300gp, not 12k? Lmfao, that makes NO sense whatsoever.
Sup Lifer, Mateo here.

I think the Great HP, and MP are made for bosses/raids that have incredibly high damage, I would think these potions heal a LOT to increase the chance of survival against very strong mobs.
and 12k isn't too bad of a price (depending how much they heal, haven't used any yet), with loot rate now at 4x; money will be quite easy to gather.

Exactly Matt
"On Project-Rl We have decided to do something with our potion system, with the potential high damage output from spells, custom monsters and bosses"
850-2100 is what the Ultimate health potions heal, like i said there is a a lot of damage to be dealt i didn't see it fit to leave my players without an in game alternative to low healing potions.

You seem to be the only one who has the described problem alan.. maybe its your game boy of a monitor. stop trying to be annoying :D
not trying to be annoying, just had to make it 75% size so the site actually fits ;p and my pc is just fine.