• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Project-RL 8.6 | Real map + Unique features + Custom Spells + Monster Fishing + Enchanting

Well Well, Project-rl.

It's been a while since if been really thrilled to play tibia.
But Project-real does it! It's a great custom real map, I know what you people are thinking, another real map..

Thou this one is different, yeah it's real map thou it's completely different. If never thought re exploring real map would be cool but it sure as hell is! There are lots of custom hunting spots quests etc hidden in old places no one would normally ever go to! Exploring a bear cave leading to an place of extreme danger. With an hidden treasure : The ring of greed! As the ring says great power comes with a cost, draining your money like a beast but the power it gives is enormous! Really gives an advantage in pvp!

Like that if encounterd more places and there is still so much to explore!

But that's not the only thing that thrills me the custom items vairting from rare to godlike increasing attack, attackspeed defense etc! A bow with up to 60% attackspeed it's all possible!

And that's not the only thing, items can be enchanted with orbs as well, with a possibility to increase skills/lvl/hp etc from 1 up to 100% !! Of course it's extremely rare to gain such an high % but my it increases your power so severely!

The server is in 1 word : Great!

There is pvp as well I'm making sure of that ;D

I hope more people will come! 30 people average for now doesn't seem a lot, thou it is. It's not a typical server with 50 people online and 45 botting, there are really 25 of the 30 active and playing!

Hope to see some more!

Keep up the good work Bling!

Kind regards Van Gogh,

Well Well, Project-rl.

It's been a while since if been really thrilled to play tibia.
But Project-real does it! It's a great custom real map, I know what you people are thinking, another real map..

Thou this one is different, yeah it's real map thou it's completely different. If never thought re exploring real map would be cool but it sure as hell is! There are lots of custom hunting spots quests etc hidden in old places no one would normally ever go to! Exploring a bear cave leading to an place of extreme danger. With an hidden treasure : The ring of greed! As the ring says great power comes with a cost, draining your money like a beast but the power it gives is enormous! Really gives an advantage in pvp!

Like that if encounterd more places and there is still so much to explore!

But that's not the only thing that thrills me the custom items vairting from rare to godlike increasing attack, attackspeed defense etc! A bow with up to 60% attackspeed it's all possible!

And that's not the only thing, items can be enchanted with orbs as well, with a possibility to increase skills/lvl/hp etc from 1 up to 100% !! Of course it's extremely rare to gain such an high % but my it increases your power so severely!

The server is in 1 word : Great!

There is pvp as well I'm making sure of that ;D

I hope more people will come! 30 people average for now doesn't seem a lot, thou it is. It's not a typical server with 50 people online and 45 botting, there are really 25 of the 30 active and playing!

Hope to see some more!

Keep up the good work Bling!

Kind regards Van Gogh,

Thank you for the kind works Van, Glad to see you're having a good time!

The server is full of bots(cheating tool) there is no one I can play with or do quest all AFK + As you mention bling the enchanted is a good system, HOwever I can see that you have donation, I think the donation needs some changes as you can enchant other items and get ultimate skills and stuff making the donation useless.

I'm just saying, I think you need to advance or change the donation system or simply just remove it.

The server is full of bots(cheating tool) there is no one I can play with or do quest all AFK + As you mention bling the enchanted is a good system, HOwever I can see that you have donation, I think the donation needs some changes as you can enchant other items and get ultimate skills and stuff making the donation useless.

I'm just saying, I think you need to advance or change the donation system or simply just remove it.

There are actually players who manual quite a bit, example. The fishing system is very difficult to afk bot so players have been teaming up and hunting the bigger mobs. Also you can actually enchant the donation items so they are not useless they have better stats and those stats are guaranteed, it may take a while for a player to enchant an item that is better even though it is possible. Donars would be the ideal candidate for materials in the event of enchanting an item.

There are actually players who manual quite a bit, example. The fishing system is very difficult to afk bot so players have been teaming up and hunting the bigger mobs. Also you can actually enchant the donation items so they are not useless they have better stats and those stats are guaranteed, it may take a while for a player to enchant an item that is better even though it is possible. Donars would be the ideal candidate for materials in the event of enchanting an item.
You can't enchant weapon or armors all you can enchant are boots for the donation is that true?