• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Project-RL 8.6 | Real map + Unique features + Custom Spells + Monster Fishing + Enchanting

Found a few players, did anihi and the custom black knight quest, awesome rewards, hit lvl 200! Now I'll be focusing on getting orbs to enchant my equips, if anyone needs any kind of help, use the game chat in-game, I'm always there.

So I logged on, did soft boots quests, took 2 steps, crashed. Dunno if its me or someone else who did it (trying to dupe) either way, look into the quest/temple positions.

I have numerous characters, none of them ever crashed on the beggining or anywhere else

Not the point I was making but okay. I was saying that I crashed the server, not my character. Don't know how or if it was even me, just saying it coulda been.

Just bought my first enchants, unfortunately I got 2 shield enchantments :'(
Used them on a godly armor too, which kinda sucks because shield is pretty useless :/

Anyways, I have to get some more enchants now! Also, just hit 100 with my paladin, having fun but mostly have been playing on my knight.

Been farming for soul orbs lately, been getting really unlucky with the stats unfortunately.

Been curious, when is it gonna be the next update and what's to come?

Been farming for soul orbs lately, been getting really unlucky with the stats unfortunately.

Been curious, when is it gonna be the next update and what's to come?

I am currently working on the next updated ill make a post relating to new features and content to expect on the project-rl webpage.

I am currently working on the next updated ill make a post relating to new features and content to expect on the project-rl webpage.

Ohhhhh niiice! Sweet man!

Right now I'm going to be farming drakens to try and get a good stat sword, hopefully I make it, also, been building up courage to go face ghazbaran alone xD

Found a few players, did anihi and the custom black knight quest, awesome rewards, hit lvl 200! Now I'll be focusing on getting orbs to enchant my equips, if anyone needs any kind of help, use the game chat in-game, I'm always there.
In game name?

Couldn't play today, had some issues irl :(

This weekend I'll definetely get to 300 on my knight!
Hope everything's okay buddy, making lots of progress towards the update. features such as choking what stat you would like to enchant for as-well as a massive item update! Be sure to post on the forums on any suggestions you may have.

Hope everything's okay buddy, making lots of progress towards the update. features such as choking what stat you would like to enchant for as-well as a massive item update! Be sure to post on the forums on any suggestions you may have.

I was just hunting, now its closed it says? o.o

That's awesome! Oh no you gt me so pumped haha! I definetely have hunt spawn suggestions in mind, a few monsters that aren't hunted that could be used like the vampire brides and counts.

Some raids would be really cool too, maybe as a way to reward those players that are online and not botting, an oportunity to get some gold or stats with raids that have a chance of dropping enchants perhaps, or soul orbs, anyways, just some thoughts.

I can't wait to test the new item drops on the main site update, hopefully I can get some nice ones!

See you all in game!

I was just hunting, now its closed it says? o.o
Closed to test out the item update every things solid server went right back up after.

That's awesome! Oh no you gt me so pumped haha! I definetely have hunt spawn suggestions in mind, a few monsters that aren't hunted that could be used like the vampire brides and counts.

Some raids would be really cool too, maybe as a way to reward those players that are online and not botting, an oportunity to get some gold or stats with raids that have a chance of dropping enchants perhaps, or soul orbs, anyways, just some thoughts.

I can't wait to test the new item drops on the main site update, hopefully I can get some nice ones!

See you all in game!
Haha cheers man

Yeah I seen the RH/dsm update as soon as I logged in haha. Is that on basically every item? Seen it on alot.

This is awesome Bling! Was hunting for gear to check the new stats and stumbled upon Orshabaal himself! Sadly I'm too weak to beat him where he was, surrounded by a whole hell of demons and whatnot, I managed to escape but I'll be back there soon to finally kill him.