• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Project-RL 8.6 | Real map + Unique features + Custom Spells + Monster Fishing + Enchanting

This is awesome Bling! Was hunting for gear to check the new stats and stumbled upon Orshabaal himself! Sadly I'm too weak to beat him where he was, surrounded by a whole hell of demons and whatnot, I managed to escape but I'll be back there soon to finally kill him.
I'm like 208 MS now so we can do some things. Need you for basically every quest as I can't solo them. Only play when I'm bored and I just started my project again. @Bling I got nice features for my rl map that I sent to @LuckyM to host but he just ignored me after so. I'll be happy to share them. They're unique

I'm like 208 MS now so we can do some things. Need you for basically every quest as I can't solo them. Only play when I'm bored and I just started my project again. @Bling I got nice features for my rl map that I sent to @LuckyM to host but he just ignored me after so. I'll be happy to share them. They're unique
Ill gladly check them out always looking for new unique ideas thanks Lifer.

Last night I was convinced to try out botting, left it overnight, quite honestly, feel bad for it, sure I got a couple lvls, but it's pretty worthless, I didn't play, I didn't get anything out of it, and I don't know why I let myself get convinced, not gonna do it again, it's incredibly stupid to me that a bot plays the game for you, then what's the fun at all?

Last night I was convinced to try out botting, left it overnight, quite honestly, feel bad for it, sure I got a couple lvls, but it's pretty worthless, I didn't play, I didn't get anything out of it, and I don't know why I let myself get convinced, not gonna do it again, it's incredibly stupid to me that a bot plays the game for you, then what's the fun at all?

Think about all the sweet rares you'd miss out on :D

Somebody who shares the same opinion as me! I always said that! And that's why 8.6 is always boring. Atlantyda (8.61) (SORRY FOR POSTING ANOTHER SERVERS NAME) has antibot to the max so it's actually a fun ass server. By the way, @Bling https://otland.net/threads/8-6-skylaniaot-discussion-thread.231788/

Anything you wanna use out of that thread, let me know.

Somebody who shares the same opinion as me! I always said that! And that's why 8.6 is always boring. Atlantyda (8.61) (SORRY FOR POSTING ANOTHER SERVERS NAME) has antibot to the max so it's actually a fun ass server. By the way, @Bling https://otland.net/threads/8-6-skylaniaot-discussion-thread.231788/

Anything you wanna use out of that thread, let me know.

No worries were here to help the community people can play whichever server they wish, and thanks ill check it out

I am having an issue with the the database.. working on the issue server will be down until further notice