• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Project-RL 8.6 | Real map + Unique features + Custom Spells + Monster Fishing + Enchanting

I'm like 208 MS now so we can do some things. Need you for basically every quest as I can't solo them. Only play when I'm bored and I just started my project again. @Bling I got nice features for my rl map that I sent to @LuckyM to host but he just ignored me after so. I'll be happy to share them. They're unique

I do not ignored you at all. It happend something in real life. I do have the files, I'll not release them or something like that. I dont like to give out files that somebody have spend many hours on. I know how it feels when somebody release an hard working project. I'm not an 12 years old kid todo something like that.

I feel sorry for not hosting the server, It was an great server with awesome features.

Regards,
LucykyM

Did the exp rate increase or something? People got really high

Yes, it did.
2 hydras and I level up with my 280 rp.
I kill hydras in few seconds btw.
If I could bot on hydras (as toppers are doing), I would be like 500-700level, but I did quit this server.

I do not ignored you at all. It happend something in real life. I do have the files, I'll not release them or something like that. I dont like to give out files that somebody have spend many hours on. I know how it feels when somebody release an hard working project. I'm not an 12 years old kid todo something like that. I feel sorry for not hosting the server, It was an great server with awesome features. Regards, LucykyM

I figured something happened. All good.