• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] RealOTS 7.7 100MB/s, Dedicated!

Spyke

Insidious
Reaction score
Tired of the way Real Tibia's going? Wish you could have old school back?

Well then this is the OT for you, a team of players have come together to bring back Old School, it's the 7.7 version of Tibia with a custom client, it also has some exciting new Features and Quests such as The Helmet of Stars Quest and The Precious and broadcasting of character deaths. We have also implemented new rings such as the shielding ring and magic ring and replicas of items such as great axe etc to decorate your house with. There are currently 2 worlds and 2 servers to choose from, RealOTS and DarkOTS

This OT has been around for a long time and it is a very good OT for people whom like to play the older Tibia versions.

Some information about it,
IP : server01.realots.net
Port : 7171
PVP : Normal PVP
EXP : x 5(Takes 5 times less exp to advance)
RAIDS x 5
Loot x 3
Skills/ML x 5, ML x 3
Map : Real Tibia(With a few custom parts)
With : Isle of Solitude
And: Free Premium
More Info Here!
Enter the Chat Here!
F.A.Q Here!
Djinn Prices on the Server Here!
RealOTS Wiki Here!
The RealOTS Sistersite!
RealOTS Screenshots Here!

Gamemasters :

Charlie Root(Owner)
Dennis(Owner)
Magz
Limbeck Bolttighter
Velvet Kegim
CM Penn
CM Teller
CM Tanner
And some more

Dennis has IP Banned all the former staff members since just about everyone were corrupted and started over with his most trusted guys from Balera, but since he also kicked the co-owner Ecstazya he needs money to be able to host RealOTS and DarkOTS therefore he started the RealOTS Shop where you can buy things such as skill donations, vocation changes and Double Promotion and more for RealOTS, you can also buy Premium on DarkOTS there, donations only work on RealOTS, you pay about 8€ for every donation. You can also buy Preleveled Characters and WorldTrade your items from Real Tibia and get 3 times as much on RealOTS!

Visit their Website by Clicking Here!

Visit their English Forums by Clicking Here!
Visit their Polish Forums by Clicking Here!

So what are you waiting for? Create an Account Now!

Have fun at RealOTS!

Kind regards,
Spyke

Last edited:
Scammers?

If you're talking about Dennis then you're wrong, I've gotten several donations myself so..

Monsters give as much exp as in real tibia but you need 5 times less exp to advance a level, please people read my post before posting a reply, this happens on every single forum no matter how much you highlight.....

Don't join, are scammers.

No they aren't scammers, I've gotten several donations myself, and you already said that they scam once or twice in this thread, we got it.

To be honest, it looks kinda boring to start there lol

This isn't just some regular OT where you get level 200 in 5 minutes, It's an oldschool server with 100% of the Real Map at the time that Tibia was 7.7 aswell as some custom parts. People that don't like oldschool RPG could always try This link ^_^

Its the Best OT But the GMS are corrupt so it's lame. and theirs level 350 that do 1000 damage e waves and 1699 dmg ues

I remember someone advanced from lvl 150 to 250 ? and as I calculated how much he would have to pay, and it was enormous amount of money. Wich problaby was impossible cuz, for this cash he would be able to buy nice car.

Back