• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] RealOTS 7.7 100MB/s, Dedicated!

I remember someone advanced from lvl 150 to 250 ? and as I calculated how much he would have to pay, and it was enormous amount of money. Wich problaby was impossible cuz, for this cash he would be able to buy nice car.

300 EUR is 250 lvl or so.. so you can buy a nice car for 300 EUR in your country.. where are you from? :eek:
Africa?:s

I buy in Africa the best Hotel! xD

not worth playing this, it even says on Realots wikia that Dennis doesn't move a single finger if it wasn't for money and that he make around 1000 EURO /MONTH, then it means you play a server that is all about money and corruption not for "fun" or oldschool feeling. You play to pay him.

Lol?

He earns about 100 euro per week, 400 euro per month but since he actually uses that money to pay the server hoster etc he doesn't make that much

Last edited:
Lol?

He earns about 100 euro per week, 400 euro per month but since he actually uses that money to pay the server hoster etc he doesn't make that much

what else can I say to you, don't come here and talk pure bullshit if you don't know anything, his dedicated host is SO damn laggy and it cost 70 EURO / month, and TELL ME how much is 400-70?!?#="?#"?#="?#=?

yea, keep your mouth shut.

G

Lol?

he's earning 1000€ per each server, trust me.

he's earning 1000€ per each server, trust me.

He is not earning 1000 a server, since donations don't work on dark ots you retard, learn to read. I know dennis on Balera, and I know that he is not scamming players, the server has been on for quite a while now. The only abuse you may find is from CM Teller, since his character keeps dying in game by his rival Delta Blaze.

Elve~ your the only retard here, he makes a fortune maybe not 1000 / server but we all know his a scammer, he used to ban people who donated before and even hack/delete them. Further more : he is corruptive aswell since he dealt out several 99x runes all over to his friends which later got revealed to the community.

If you had been on recently, you would have known that it was revealed that his GM's did the 99x sds and in this latest update (half exp) he removed them.

Yet it says he have 298 online and of these 298 online only 147 is real players, you still think his not a scammer?

The number 298 is for both of his servers (real, and darkots) log on anytime and you will actually see a slightly filled server. Surprised? I'm not.

what else can I say to you, don't come here and talk pure bullshit if you don't know anything, his dedicated host is SO damn laggy and it cost 70 EURO / month, and TELL ME how much is 400-70?!?#="?#"?#="?#=?

yea, keep your mouth shut.

G

Owned bud.. go away. RealOT's is shit. There are lvl 400's and if you get over level 100.. you get random pk'd non-stop til you wanna quit. RealOT's is the most hurtin' server I have ever played on. It had lots of potential but now it's dead and gone to me. Peace.

Owned bud.. go away. RealOT's is shit. There are lvl 400's and if you get over level 100.. you get random pk'd non-stop til you wanna quit. RealOT's is the most hurtin' server I have ever played on. It had lots of potential but now it's dead and gone to me. Peace.

There is no level 400s go look at the highscores, and thats what a team is used for.

The number 298 is for both of his servers (real, and darkots) log on anytime and you will actually see a slightly filled server. Surprised? I'm not.

ehm, your dumb :p? darkots got its own site with there OWN whoisonline, and how many online do you think it is on darkots? 10 players + 3 cheat players that is constantly online, 1 of these cheat chars is my char and i'm nto freaking online on it!

Back