• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] RealOTS 7.7 100MB/s, Dedicated!

that exp rate sux,,, to low, to boring to start, if people start an ot because there bored of real tibia, they want a bit faster lvling so make it stages, instead of rate 5x. if you make it higer stages ill check if i join it,

PS: that poll there is on advertisements whit ReAlOts is that going over this ot ore a different one?

Last edited:
that exp rate sux,,, to low, to boring to start, if people start an ot because there bored of real tibia, they want a bit faster lvling so make it stages, instead of rate 5x. if you make it higer stages ill check if i join it,

PS: that poll there is on advertisements whit ReAlOts is that going over this ot ore a different one?

Maybe people want to play the old version of tibia like it used to be? Not everyone wants to play 100x exp ots.

if it stages it rox, then you just put 3x exp after lvl 200 and there won't be to high lvls but than its same as rl tibia ^^

This is some bullshit, I think...If you want to play "RealOT" then why don't just go and play Real Tibia (Cipsoft's) and that's even better then this shit, this is some scammer shit i guess cuz many ppl I know say that this sux! And if you play Real tibia you wont get hacked/scammed...

so why we lost alot of our lvls? for no reason and why the exp is to 2,5x...this sux.

The reason you lost the levels is because he does not change the exp rate, he changes the table its self, so if you had 1 million exp at level 60 now you have say 1 million exp and lvl 50

This is some bullshit, I think...If you want to play "RealOT" then why don't just go and play Real Tibia (Cipsoft's) and that's even better then this shit, this is some scammer shit i guess cuz many ppl I know say that this sux! And if you play Real tibia you wont get hacked/scammed...

Real tibia is a lame peice of crap with no pvp what so ever, why would you get hacked from this? Your trying to find faulty bots maybe?

Back