• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Redemption OT 7.6

The Shadow

Reaction score
This is a great project that still has a few bugs to work out but its definately something worth your while! Please come and visit!

Staff consists of 2 Admins a GM and Tutor, were looking for 1 more tutor if you would like to applly once you log on and see if you like it :D

CREATE AN ACCOUNT WITH 1/1 (sorry for the in game acc maker dedicated host will be very soon :D)

~*Ip*~: 70.133.218.38 (wait a few days til we get a dedicated host)
~*Port*~: 7171
~*Client*~: Tibia 7.6
~*Uptime*~: 24/7 so far unless thers an update
~*Hosted in*~: Usa on a nice computer that can hold up to 50+ people until we get a dedicated host within the next week.
~*Exp rate*~:60x
~*Map*~: Custom, Home made, comes with 5 + cities with TONS of custom monsters spells and more.
~*Runes*~: Some custom mixed in with normal. Buyable from shop in 100x.
~*Loot rate*~: Custom
~*Server type*~: Extremely Custom MUST play to understand :D
~*Skills & Magic rates*~: Different for each vocation :D

More Features:
~*Annihilator*~
~*Enchanted Armor quest*~
~*Looking for 1 more tutor!*~
~*Lots of custom features, you wont know until you join us!*~

Last edited:
you still don't have a site? ore you guys wait for the dedicated hoster?
and i hope it will work whit a exp rate of 60x. i wish you guys gl;) maby i will join later.

Oh yea sorry i guess it would help if i told you all how to log in -.-

Yes were waiting until we get the dedicated host to move the account maker to the website. It shouldnt be more than a couple of days, so if you can wait that long and just come try the server out im almost positive you wont be disappointed. :D

Back