• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will know a better approx time by next weekend. so saying that, AT LEAST a week.

I thought you guys we're just saying "we're excited to release the promos and town to you guys this weekend sometime".... the o_O

Love the server, just needs some blessings and possibly more GMs :D

- - - Updated - - -

Ummm, is server down right now?

Yes server is down, Heartless is implanting the ONE new city and the 72 spells and 11 promotions. And I agree with you there needs to be more GMs to help with the updating server

Ah, Thank you, do you know when he could be done? I can't wait for it :p

You guys really need to start reading before asking the same damn questions again and again

Gr, I need my daily dose of ROA, hurry up Heartless, make a week turn into a day :D

After this update, future updates will come quicker. It's just making all these promotions and mapping out how each one will hunt and pvp. (We want everyone to be different, but still fun and powerful).

I hope you guys don't die waiting :p.

Each of the 4 Vocations will have 3 choices.
After you choose your first promotion, you won't get to choose a 2nd promotion AT LEAST until level 200.

You will gain new spells as you level between 50-200 so it will still be fun and interesting, but we won't have to do another huge update for a long time. Just towns/monsters/quests. which are easy.

Flat, just bring up one of your war servers for now, I know you have at least one of them ready to go. It will help pass the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back