• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Species was good because he released it completely incomplete and there was amazing updates every week that kept people interested! If he was to open a war server again then he would have to do the same thing because the first species got ruined by people using his name and making terrible servers.

Well, well all know to complete one of flat's servers its gonna take a lot of work, but its a WAR a server that is going to be played about 2 weeks then ROA will be back up. So why in hell does it have to be finished, most servers anyone puts up that are fully custom aren't even complete to begin with.

Well, well all know to complete one of flat's servers its gonna take a lot of work, but its a WAR a server that is going to be played about 2 weeks then ROA will be back up. So why in hell does it have to be finished, most servers anyone puts up that are fully custom aren't even complete to begin with.

Maybe I will.

I am going to go through my ideas, one promotion a day, and see what you guys think.
Starting With:
- Marksman - Role: Long-Ranged Damage (Uses Bows)
--Universal Spells--
* Mark Target - Marks a target for you and your party to focus.
--Sniper Spells--
* Ethereal Spear - (Works like a normal Exori Con)
* Headshot - (Takes careful aim at a marked target [cannot move while aiming] and shoots an arrow at the targets head for high damage)
* Snipe- (Snipes at marked target from any distance (50 sqm max and must have line of sight)
--Archer Spells--
* Volley - (Buffed Version of the current Volley - Shoots 5 arrows instead of 3)
* Multi-Shot - (Makes regular attacks able to hit multiple targets if they are close together)
* Aim High - (Shoots a volley of arrows high into the air, raining down on your marked target)

The Marksman is being designed as the bowman.
There are 2 types of Bow Masters.
#1 is the Sniper that would use high accuracy to bring down a single target as quick as possible.
And
#2 is the Archer that would use the skill of shooting multiple arrows at once to kill groups of enemies.

As a Marksman you will use a two handed bow, and be able to use different ammo to change how your regular attack shoots.
What do you think of the Marksman? Let us know.

I am going to go through my ideas, one promotion a day, and see what you guys think.
Starting With:
- Marksman - Role: Long-Ranged Damage (Uses Bows)
--Universal Spells--
* Mark Target - Marks a target for you and your party to focus.
--Sniper Spells--
* Ethereal Spear - (Works like a normal Exori Con)
* Headshot - (Takes careful aim at a marked target [cannot move while aiming] and shoots an arrow at the targets head for high damage)
* Snipe- (Snipes at marked target from any distance (50 sqm max and must have line of sight)
--Archer Spells--
* Volley - (Buffed Version of the current Volley - Shoots 5 arrows instead of 3)
* Multi-Shot - (Makes regular attacks able to hit multiple targets if they are close together)
* Aim High - (Shoots a volley of arrows high into the air, raining down on your marked target)

The Marksman is being designed as the bowman.
There are 2 types of Bow Masters.
#1 is the Sniper that would use high accuracy to bring down a single target as quick as possible.
And
#2 is the Archer that would use the skill of shooting multiple arrows at once to kill groups of enemies.

As a Marksman you will use a two handed bow, and be able to use different ammo to change how your regular attack shoots.
What do you think of the Marksman? Let us know.

Mark Target sounds like too much of a mage spell. Why would an archer have the power to do that?
50 SQM for snipe is WAY too much. A target lock script would make it TOO easy for an Archer to sit way far away from fights and snipe without taking damage.

Mark Target sounds like too much of a mage spell. Why would an archer have the power to do that?
50 SQM for snipe is WAY too much. A target lock script would make it TOO easy for an Archer to sit way far away from fights and snipe without taking damage.

Mark Target would not last forever. It is simply a way for Marksmen to be able to temporarily shoot things that have gotten off screen. The mark will wear off and you will need to use it again.
They are called Marksmen after all... their goal is to hit their Mark.

Do you call everyone 'kids', or are you calling me that due to the fact I actually said something, it just happened to be irrelevant?

it makes you look "cool" and more mature than you really are...

so much troll

Yes, indeed, that's why I'd greatly appreciate you putting up a war server so I don't have to get on and read through all of the immature arguing on a computer game thread. :D Now put one up, you know everyone is waiting.

I don't have a currently working war server or I would put it up.

Only server that I have that is even playable is:

BomberQuest.servegame.com

You guys can play that (It is a REALLY well done bomberman server)

You are arguing with people below 20 posts and think it will lead anywhere.

cute.

You are arguing with people below 20 posts and think it will lead anywhere.

cute.

Yeah guys, better watch out for the 94 posts guy.
He's got 70 more posts than you, that means that his opinion is worth more than yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back