• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean checklist and would you need any help?? And thanks for the update brotha

And to this.... Nobody is going to ruin RoA's image but you, like before u said expect a huge update it's coming then didn't hear from you for months is an example why everyone is hating and doubting its release

blink it is funny 2 me because i bet he doesnt even giv a shit if u play or not

lel

u act as if ur an important person

blink it is funny 2 me because i bet he doesnt even giv a shit if u play or not

lel

u act as if ur an important person
And who are you? you will be a one man team on here and play for a week because me and my team will just ruin your experience for you. So have fun. Dont but in on something you know nothing about and it was speaking as everybody as a whole because i dont think you notice all the people hating on it. "lel" faggot

LADIES LADIES please calm down imma run this BITCH with my 1 man team WHICH IS ME....

LADIES LADIES please calm down imma run this BITCH with my 1 man team WHICH IS ME....
only shit you gonna be running is your ass to bed you 12 year old we all know you suck at pvp. Cant wait until this is up

Why does everybody have to get so angry and obsess over PVP. Just play the game and have fun.

How much of a sociopath do you have to be to get off on ruining the experience for others.

Why does everybody have to get so angry and obsess over PVP. Just play the game and have fun.

How much of a sociopath do you have to be to get off on ruining the experience for others.
It's fun

And who are you? you will be a one man team on here and play for a week because me and my team will just ruin your experience for you. So have fun. Dont but in on something you know nothing about and it was speaking as everybody as a whole because i dont think you notice all the people hating on it. "lel" faggot

I dont notice anyone but you actually crying on this thread. Why do u need him to post every day whats going on. Are you that big of a geek

i want to play just as badly as you but your acting like a lil bitch imo. your prob the people he was refferin to who wants to ruin his image. just fuck off and wait for him to update.

ive neva seen so much ruckus about a OT b4

evil empire in this bitch. throw your glocks up if u ready to ride and die.

I dont notice anyone but you actually crying on this thread. Why do u need him to post every day whats going on. Are you that big of a geek

i want to play just as badly as you but your acting like a lil bitch imo. your prob the people he was refferin to who wants to ruin his image. just fuck off and wait for him to update.
agreed. i bet blinkz is tryn get good friends with the GM as well for items.

Looks like it's time to get top level once again. Resistance be hunting me down.

@HeartlessX
Is the PVP system still with the percent chance of dropping gear after a certain amount of kills?
Will full content (i.e Sanctum, Tenebre, Tanara) be released as the server is up?
Does the expanded dragon cave below gridwall still exist, and will dragons still be lurable?

Cant wait to play, and cant wait to hear to progress, keep the good work up!
Everyone that knew me, hit me up yo!

Sincerely,
Sacred Swordslinger

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.