• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys realise alpha is alpha right? I you want a fully finished server go and play a fully finished server.

Considering people are whining about 50+ stuff not being done in a level 8-49 alpha I dont think they can.

Its better to kill someone using tactic/lure mob than kill someone 2vs1 who is chicken? YOU! stfu noob

he released a alpha phase to test things INCLOUDING the 2. vocations. inclouding ttill level 50 area. no ones even bitching. t5 helmet is broken by the way(no % reduction of dmg)

and ye I'm full t5 and necromancer and its good how it is. he will customize much more and the exp is fine(ITS A RPG SERVER. DEAL WITH IT)

he released a alpha phase to test things INCLOUDING the 2. vocations. inclouding ttill level 50 area. no ones even bitching. t5 helmet is broken by the way(no % reduction of dmg)

and ye I'm full t5 and necromancer and its good how it is. he will customize much more and the exp is fine(ITS A RPG SERVER. DEAL WITH IT)

If you actually read the thread it says the alpha is to test 1-49 because the rest isnt done...

If you actually read the thread it says the alpha is to test 1-49 because the rest isnt done...

you, my friend are the biggest fucktard of fucktardness in a fucktarded world. go fuck and hang yourself for beeign to stupid to understand that IF HE MAKES IT POSSIBLE to get a level 50 vocation it cant be till 49. + t5 is (well i got it on lvl 50) asap i know lvl 50 items. why should he introduce tham into a fking 8-49 alpha? are you even knowing what a alpha is? Its what comes before the beta. find bugs. give opinions. no ones playing there to BE DA BAST atm. And if they are retarded. Enjoy pvp and have a nice time as long as it lasts. thatst he point. and report each bug.

you, my friend are the biggest fucktard of fucktardness in a fucktarded world. go fuck and hang yourself for beeign to stupid to understand that IF HE MAKES IT POSSIBLE to get a level 50 vocation it cant be till 49. + t5 is (well i got it on lvl 50) asap i know lvl 50 items. why should he introduce tham into a fking 8-49 alpha? are you even knowing what a alpha is? Its what comes before the beta. find bugs. give opinions. no ones playing there to BE DA BAST atm. And if they are retarded. Enjoy pvp and have a nice time as long as it lasts. thatst he point. and report each bug.

wow. someone needs to chill out.

Lets see here, I read what the servers owner said. I understood what he said, I retold it to others. Please explain how that makes me a fucktard ;)

Lets see here, I read what the servers owner said. I understood what he said, I retold it to others. Please explain how that makes me a fucktard ;)

quote where he said its till level 49 and I'll give you a candy.

quote where he said its till level 49 and I'll give you a candy.

"Originally Posted by HeartlessX
No, you can your second promotion, but not the higher ones. I just said im "FOCUSING" on 8-49 then will take more of a look at 50-99"

That's what I got quoted to me earlier.

"Originally Posted by HeartlessX
No, you can your second promotion, but not the higher ones. I just said im "FOCUSING" on 8-49 then will take more of a look at 50-99"

That's what I got quoted to me earlier.

ye its the main focus, not sayn UH U OVA 49 BUTTRAPED UUU

even on 9.8 client it tells me that only 9.8x clients are allowewd

So it looks like this servers IP is redirecting too

http://otland.net/f43/usa-rpg-no-name-yet-9-81-a-183165/

Cause using ROA's IP and a 9.8+ client, thats where it's taking me lol..

While Heartless works on his update I threw up one of the 5 servers I'm working on up in case you guys might die of boredom.

(By the way, I think the level 50 promotions are not DONE yet which is why the leveling is limited to level 50) -- Talking about ROA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back