• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea you are definatly one hell of a scripter your NOT secret server had some nice stuff i can only imagine the badassness u have hidden ;)

I don't know how long RoA will be down.

I do know we are adding in awesome stuff never before seen in RoA. Heartless has some great ideas he wants to add in that I'll be working on tonight. Maybe we will pull an all-nighter and try to get it up by morning.

hmm only thing i found abit annoying was lack of spawns because the only place to really get decent exp was always taken and dwarf guards cycs and ancient scarabs you could go to the undead place but was abit small and knights had a fucked up time stopping the paralyze since priest insta dropped my mana to 30 so i had to pot to use haste

And? Its easy to earn money -.- 1h and u have 30k...

It is alpha for a reason, Alpha means we basically let you play a server that is still in development. Beta would mean its a working server but still needs more bug fixing and content, and Open would mean we are happy with the server.

Alpha = nothing is right... Yet

Unfortunately, server will be down for a bit. I`ll post on the forums when it will be up.

When releasing the alpha, I basically just turned on the server with hardly anything done just because I had so many people wanting to play.

I've taken a lot into consideration and there will be a massive update coming up. I will post a message on the forums about every single thing added, changed, removed and fixed so everyone will know what to expect.

I`ll keep in touch but for now, ROA will stay offline.

- HeartlessX

Have you been following up on previous forum posts? To see what bugs/opinions other people have?

Don't seem to be able to log in or create an account. I'd like to play very much.

KK, thanks.. will website be on tomorrow? or maybe tonight? just wondering trying to play tibia again and this is by far best server ever made.. as of now, and that I remember.

Tons of progress :)
We decided to redo all the vocations/promotions.
So we will have 3 custom (or revamped) spells for each vocation AT level 8, then at level 50 when you get promotion those spells will automatically UPGRADE both in animation and ability AND you will learn new spells.

For Example:
Hunter will have Volley (Shoots a volley of 3 arrows)
If you choose to become a Marksman the spell Volley now shoots a volley of 5 arrows!
All spells will upgrade like this and half of them are already scripted!

Tons of progress :)
We decided to redo all the vocations/promotions.
So we will have 3 custom (or revamped) spells for each vocation AT level 8, then at level 50 when you get promotion those spells will automatically UPGRADE both in animation and ability AND you will learn new spells.

For Example:
Hunter will have Volley (Shoots a volley of 3 arrows)
If you choose to become a Marksman the spell Volley now shoots a volley of 5 arrows!
All spells will upgrade like this and half of them are already scripted!

That's great to hear! Wanna gimmie a hint on what the shade spell will be ;)? I'm glad to see so much progress bein' made.

If you don't mind me asking Flat, what happened to good old rook?

What if flatlands is the one ddosing the server, and then posting on here that he is opening a server while you wait for RoA, so he can attract some players to stay at his server?

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT: nvm, didnt know he was working on roa aswell

If you don't mind me asking Flat, what happened to good old rook?

"Good Ol' Rook" was removed due to the massive inconvenience of it. Walking at the speed of a level 1 all the way to trolls to obtain a sword hilt, walk back to town to turn it in. Go back to hunting until level 8, click the sword hilt and then get your vocation.

You literally just walked back and forth from town and killed about 5 trolls to get your vocation. What was the point.

Second, half of the people who joined the server had absolutely 0 clue as to what to do. No one knew you had to do all that to obtain a vocation and then having to go all the way down in the cave, find your way through long walk to the demo, kill it for the stone, come back up, talk to milly, bring the note to the goa guard and then thats how you got to main? At the end of the day POINTLESS. It makes people quit / log off, having to waste 30minutes to goto main.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back