• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like an amazing server, when's it comin online?
1.jpg
28.jpg
3.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
29.jpg

I'm thinking this weekend.
We played around trying out the new vocations in different hunting situations (we made hunting more challenging and fun).
The only vocation that seems like it is missing something is the druid. So I deleted it's custom spell and remade it.

Is it still going to be in alpha? Or are you moving to beta anytime soon

Server sounds awesome, but whats the site for it? and IP? + do u have a own forum? :p

Server sounds awesome, but whats the site for it? and IP? + do u have a own forum? :p

All information will be given on alpha release date. Keep in touch with this forum thread to know when alpha will be open and how you can connect.

- HeartlessX

Do you know anything about when u are starting it upp?? this week, this month??

Are you seriously to lazy to read even the last page?

I condenced like 50,000 lines of old code into 30 lines of new shiny code yesterday AND made it easier to add in new Tier Items for later.

Hurray for correcting People's Terrible Scripting.

Really all that is left is fixing monster loot, a few bugs... and THEN, Let you all get on and test it out :)

I condenced like 50,000 lines of old code into 30 lines of new shiny code yesterday AND made it easier to add in new Tier Items for later.

Hurray for correcting People's Terrible Scripting.

Really all that is left is fixing monster loot, a few bugs... and THEN, Let you all get on and test it out :)

Also, if you want to make item farming better, remove all t1 items from specified monsters and give every monster in the game a 1-2% chance to drop a t1 item.

That way we wont have 10+ ppl farmin elves and then running around with a bp of t3 boots :p

I wanna have more babies with you Flat.

More!? I had no idea I had little demon spawns of myself running around.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, if you want to make item farming better, remove all t1 items from specified monsters and give every monster in the game a 1-2% chance to drop a t1 item.

That way we wont have 10+ ppl farmin elves and then running around with a bp of t3 boots :p

Don't worry :) When I say we need to redo monsters we are literally deleting all loot and I'm making a custom script for all monsters so we can manage the loot of the entire server easily.

Don't worry :) When I say we need to redo monsters we are literally deleting all loot and I'm making a custom script for all monsters so we can manage the loot of the entire server easily.
that sounds awesome, keep up the good work

that sounds awesome, keep up the good work

I had an idea and I'd like to see what you guys think.
What if we made Tier 2 monsters.

Basically it would be the exact same Tier 1 Monsters but with Higher Stats. (Maybe 10x hp, 2x damage, speed and defense) that gave better loot chances for Tier Items BUT the same experience as the Tier 1 Monsters

Then made a 2nd hunting area Inside of the Tier 1 Spawn where you could hunt these Tier 2 Monsters.
Basically you would get very slow experience but better loot.

We could even make Tier 3 Monsters and make these even harder than tier 2, but make them give BOTH better experience AND loot. (So hard you'd have to hunt them as a team).

Basically I had this idea because we don't have many hunting areas really, so if we just made each hunting area much bigger I think it would give players much more choices of what to hunt.

Tier 1 Monster - Normal Difficulty, Normal Loot, Normal Experience
Tier 2 Monster - Hard Difficulty, Better Loot, Normal Experience
Tier 3 Monster - Extreme Difficulty (Party Suggested), Great Loot, Great Experience.
What do you guys think?

Well its a solid idea to say the least. Only problem i can see is if the t2 enemys had 10x hp that means there 10x slower to kill, so unless the loot was insanly better i dont see people ending thier hunt with more/better items. Also if the diff spawns were to be able to mix it could end up giving lower lvs even less places.

I think these "Tier" monsters should randomly appears around, like raids.
Not a hunt with 'em.

May be a lil off topic and unimportant but i just remembered a request i had. Fix the loot chat if it isnt too hard :D

I had an idea and I'd like to see what you guys think.
What if we made Tier 2 monsters.

Basically it would be the exact same Tier 1 Monsters but with Higher Stats. (Maybe 10x hp, 2x damage, speed and defense) that gave better loot chances for Tier Items BUT the same experience as the Tier 1 Monsters

Then made a 2nd hunting area Inside of the Tier 1 Spawn where you could hunt these Tier 2 Monsters.
Basically you would get very slow experience but better loot.

We could even make Tier 3 Monsters and make these even harder than tier 2, but make them give BOTH better experience AND loot. (So hard you'd have to hunt them as a team).

Basically I had this idea because we don't have many hunting areas really, so if we just made each hunting area much bigger I think it would give players much more choices of what to hunt.

Tier 1 Monster - Normal Difficulty, Normal Loot, Normal Experience
Tier 2 Monster - Hard Difficulty, Better Loot, Normal Experience
Tier 3 Monster - Extreme Difficulty (Party Suggested), Great Loot, Great Experience.
What do you guys think?
No. Sounds like a cheap idea to get more content.. Make harder dungeons instead which have really difficult monsters.. you get the idea.

No. Sounds like a cheap idea to get more content.. Make harder dungeons instead which have really difficult monsters.. you get the idea.

It doesn't sound like a cheap idea.

It IS a cheap idea to get more hunting areas.
That's the point, I know it's cheap which is why I asked you guys what you thought.

I know it would be much better to make completely new hunting areas.
But, I am not a mapper, and I'm not the Designer on this project, so it's not really my job to make new map and areas and lore. I was just saying I could Script Tier Monsters, because that IS something I can do.

- - - Updated - - -

May be a lil off topic and unimportant but i just remembered a request i had. Fix the loot chat if it isnt too hard :D

This will be fixed by this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back