• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe add in mini bosses, that spawn randomly around the map, and these bosses never have a certain spawn place so no one knows where or when it will spawn, therefore no one can camp them.

those tier monsters sounds like a monster power in diablo3, just saying, maybe do the same thing, same loot, only harder version =more exp, lol

We will see.

I do know we plan on having SOME monsters are good experience and terrible loot.
and SOME monsters are good loot but terrible experience.

There should never be a good loot, good experience, easy to solo, spawn... EVER.

ye ye nice but u gonna res char and make huge update then put on or what?

ye ye nice but u gonna res char and make huge update then put on or what?

We MIGHT be able to have it up today. (It is totally up to Heartless)
Soon as I get home me and Heartless are going to work our asses off.

Meh, I wanna play this so frking bad....
Got nothing else I could play, so it's frking boring.

Off the top of my head, Druids are little underpowered, Sorcerers are a little overpowered, Monster Loot needs to be redone and Hunting Areas have to be a little redone.

(not much, and it doesn't have to be perfect either, it just needs to be playable)

turtles are awesome. ass pet turtles that you can kuddle and people will love RoA even more ! or penguins cuz they are so kutiee *-* aww

Did you add the !aoeon or w/e for the wands? i was thinking maby for druids scripting to make their rods toggle negitive damage(heals :D)?wouldnt make them any more powerful but would still be a nice twist for healing

idk man because if it takes 10x longer to kill which means u could hunt 10 of the regular monsters have a shot at a t1 item to make into a t2 it could still be faster hunting the punk ass monster, maybe thats just me

idk man because if it takes 10x longer to kill which means u could hunt 10 of the regular monsters have a shot at a t1 item to make into a t2 it could still be faster hunting the punk ass monster, maybe thats just me

Aha you are thinking 1 T1 Monster vs 1 T2 monster.
Lets say we have a hunting spawn with 50 T1 monsters, and a hunting spawn with 50 T2 monsters.
Lets say 50 T1 monsters can support 2 players (with spawn rates).
That would mean the 50 T2 monsters could have 20 players hunting them (with spawn rates).

Plus I actually hate killing 20 monsters in 5 seconds then having to loot every single one. You spend more time looting stuff than actually hunting.

- - - Updated - - -

Did you add the !aoeon or w/e for the wands? i was thinking maby for druids scripting to make their rods toggle negitive damage(heals :D)?wouldnt make them any more powerful but would still be a nice twist for healing

Druids now have a promotion called Beastmaster where they Shapeshift and it changes how their wands attack depending on what they Shapeshifted into.
For Example, say you shapeshift into a dragon, You now might shoot fireballs, flame-waves and GFBs with your wand.
DISCLAIMER: Anything information I give is subject to change, we do have working shapeshifts right now though.

TBH, does that really sound like what a druid would go into o_O?

& I feel it, you honestly do spend more time looting than hunting, which cuts the EXP/HR. If T2 monsters gave more exp, and it was worth killing, I could see that idea working out.

TBH, does that really sound like what a druid would go into o_O?
diablo,baulders gate,wow and alot of others all had shapeshifter druids so why not

I feel it, you honestly do spend more time looting than hunting, which cuts the EXP/HR. If T2 monsters gave more exp, and it was worth killing, I could see that idea working out.
agreed its the best idea offered so far anyway

to heartless>maby update cyc mountain ,its very very linear could open it up some?

diablo,baulders gate,wow and alot of others all had shapeshifter druids so why not

agreed its the best idea offered so far anyway

to heartless>maby update cyc mountain ,its very very linear could open it up some?

Ahh my bad, I didn't know that it was acceptable lol, Only one I played was Diablo, and that was D1 Dd2 vaugly, and I have D3 but don't play it

Don't get all your boss names and shit from LoL, and don't include any pokemonish things in like deathzot has. Make sure to keep your own concepts, and not just rehashed content from rl tibia.

Don't get all your boss names and shit from LoL, and don't include any pokemonish things in like deathzot has. Make sure to keep your own concepts, and not just rehashed content from rl tibia.

I won't be using names from LoL and I never planned on it but I don't see why that was a problem/issue.

Originality is 100% a focus on this OT, and you will be able to see that through the spells / vocations made.

- HeartlessX

Aha you are thinking 1 T1 Monster vs 1 T2 monster.
Lets say we have a hunting spawn with 50 T1 monsters, and a hunting spawn with 50 T2 monsters.
Lets say 50 T1 monsters can support 2 players (with spawn rates).
That would mean the 50 T2 monsters could have 20 players hunting them (with spawn rates).

Plus I actually hate killing 20 monsters in 5 seconds then having to loot every single one. You spend more time looting stuff than actually hunting.

- - - Updated - - -

Druids now have a promotion called Beastmaster where they Shapeshift and it changes how their wands attack depending on what they Shapeshifted into.
For Example, say you shapeshift into a dragon, You now might shoot fireballs, flame-waves and GFBs with your wand.
DISCLAIMER: Anything information I give is subject to change, we do have working shapeshifts right now though.

I suggest instead of having different "tier locations" instead we make it so that the current monsters, where they spawn, they have a % chance to be a tier 1 or 2 version of the monster. This would liven up the hunting spots that are already in a bit, and since the idea isn't to drastically increase the size of the map, this would be overall "better".

Especially for the starting town, Gridwall, players can already hit level 50 within a day, without much of a hassle at all, and more of casual play, rather then "power gaming", so adding in huge hunting areas to what is already there, isn't really going to be helpful, and would throw pacing out of whack.

Instead a few of the locations can be expanded (ie, Bonelord spot), and I wouldn't mind putting some "backtracing" areas to gridwall, which would be hunting deep inside of places that are in Gridwall, but wouldn't be aimed at the 8-50 level range. But thats all up to Heartless.

As far as how I think the tier monsters should work, instead of adding in different areas, instead we would do just add a chance % at the spawn to be a tier 1 or 2, and it would work like this:

Teir 1: Would be a "white skull" verison of the monsters
Example: For the Cyclops, he'd just have higher HP, and some defences and slightly more attack, but wouldn't be totally overwhelming that players that can't kill a cyclops can't kill him, but would take a considerly bit longer to kill, due to higher exp gain, and loot gain.

Teir 2: Would be a "red skull" or a white skull with a shield verison of the monster
Example: A player that can kill a cyclops can still kill this, but it would be considerably longer to do so, and just lengthing the fight would increase the risk of dieing the monster

I'm not even sure of a Teir 2 verison would be needed, but I think incorporating an element of "what will I run into next?" while hunting would be nicer then adding in a different area that is virtually similar of the other one.

Especially for the starting town, Gridwall, players can already hit level 50 within a day, without much of a hassle at all, and more of casual play, rather then "power gaming".
took me about 15~18 hours of gameplay lv1-50 and get full t4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back