• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are very strong believers in Deathloss, we just took it out for last alpha, we will add it back in no worries.

I'm actually going to play this seriously since the wipe won't be until the official release. I also have a question, will certain classes like a healer/tank actually be useful? I feel like there is no point for them since pots weren't hard to get and there wasn't really any bosses and such. I just don't want to spend my time on something useless, if I decide to play a tank or healer I wanted them to be used for their role.

im not 100% sure but from what i seen on the stream yesterday (flatlander testing and scripting) it looked like money was a lot harder to come by so healers and tanks will prob be more useful

It is funny how right before the server comes out you can think of all these last-second changes that need to be made lol. We just fixed so much stuff in this last hour.

Please create your accounts at: Rise Of Abbadon - Reborn

Creating a character will be disabled until 5:00 PM

On another note, I am honestly very excited for the alpha. Sooo much has been done since you guys last tried it.

It's seriously a challenge. Right off the start, you're going to have to use your spells given at level 8 to hunt and use potions.

Remember to always loot the monster drops, and hope to have someone to hunt with if you encounter a mini boss monster.

Seriously feel like this alpha test will be really enjoyable and hope you all the best of luck.

Flat look at what I posted above and respond please!

Yes, you can trust me when I say EVERY vocation will be usefull for their own niche and uniqueness. I completely understand how it was before from Old ROA, how a tank was pretty much just like everyone else. A lot has been implemented for tanks, like their own shield tier sets. Once you log on, you'll learn more ;)

- HeartlessX

I'm actually going to play this seriously since the wipe won't be until the official release. I also have a question, will certain classes like a healer/tank actually be useful? I feel like there is no point for them since pots weren't hard to get and there wasn't really any bosses and such. I just don't want to spend my time on something useless, if I decide to play a tank or healer I wanted them to be used for their role.

As a level 20 knight I had a level 14 healer with me and we were hunting dragons, the dragon mini-boss spawned and I was doing ok until the druid died due to a double-wave+GFB. Druid died then I died cause I had no extra heal.
(Monsters are harder now, you will use potions while hunting almost anything, and a druid AOE heals your entire party with each intense heal, so it is ALWAYS useful to have a healer)

Also all the promotions are going to be amazing (we have already started mapping out their different playstyles) so no worries we will make sure each and every promotion is fun, and different, and useful.

You do not need ammo as a hunter, when you become a Marksman and switch to using Bows you will then use all sorts of cool ammo (This promotion is not released yet so you don't have to worry about ammo)

no, you have to make your own arrows
dont listen to me listen to flat :D

- - - Updated - - -

You do not need ammo as a hunter, when you become a Marksman and switch to using Bows you will then use all sorts of cool ammo (This promotion is not released yet so you don't have to worry about ammo)
what will hunters use then?hope not only the sling :/

I thought druids got a healing spell once they promote into priest, so how did you have a level 14 healer?

they start with a healing spell, it just gets stronger as a priest

Ahh okay well I'm going warrior, hopefully I find some trustful druids to hunt with later on.

Intense Healing (Spell a druid gets) Heals you with intense heal, then light heals everyone in your party that is below 70% health AND heals all summons of anyone in your party if their health is below 70%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back