• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Flat add a new stream.. "Fapping with Flatlander".
@OP
Gogo Heartless.. for once show love to us.

Sorry to disappoint you guys, but server won't be up tonight.

Looking at how things go tonight, server will be up Tomorrow, March 11th @ 5 PM EST for the second round of alpha testing.

Almost guaranteed enough things will be done tonight to allow it to go up tomorrow, but don't hold me to it.

- HeartlessX

-sigh- thats a lil unfortunate but im sure its for the best..
i'll look forward to playing tomorrow

i wont ima jsut go stare at the wall some more checking back here every hour, till i pass out

Could you possibly make it so most monsters have a chance of dropping some kind of rare valuable? I was happy when finding out tier items from monsters was taken away because now people won't be able to get tier items super fast and it's more of a challenge but now I feel like I have no motivation to hunt monsters. I like it when I can hunt monsters knowing I can find some type of rare item and it just makes hunting a lot more fun.

Could you possibly make it so most monsters have a chance of dropping some kind of rare valuable? I was happy when finding out tier items from monsters was taken away because now people won't be able to get tier items super fast and it's more of a challenge but now I feel like I have no motivation to hunt monsters. I like it when I can hunt monsters knowing I can find some type of rare item and it just makes hunting a lot more fun.

I can't go into specific details (for obvious reasons) but yes, some monsters will have a rare chance to drop valuables, i'd never take out the fun of rare loot

"some"....as in barley any or harder monsters later on... I guess it's still better than nothing.

Sorry to disappoint you guys, but server won't be up tonight.

Looking at how things go tonight, server will be up Tomorrow, March 11th @ 5 PM EST for the second round of alpha testing.

Almost guaranteed enough things will be done tonight to allow it to go up tomorrow, but don't hold me to it.

- HeartlessX

Lets see you do some live streaming :)

"some"....as in barley any or harder monsters later on... I guess it's still better than nothing.

What I meant was rare drops across the board, not 100% depending on level of difficulty of the monsters.

and rare drops don't always have be tier equipment it, it could be uniques, usables, high selling monster products, items needed for addons/outfits or they can be pieces needed for quests, or puzzles, or just decorations

Think along the lines of the Cultists on real Tibia dropping the piano verses, ghouls dropping life rings/brown clothes, or behemoths dropping amphoras (expect now the amphora is used for something), that is what I meant by rare drops, rarity isn't decided by difficulty of the monster in these cases, but the occurances. But, higher level monsters will have the most "expensive" rares, due to the cost to actually kill the monster.

I hope that clears things up a bit

i.php

o: Heartless does that mean there was enough done for sure for it too open?

& I'm glad to see there will be rares.
Are we gonna see any secret quests in the real release of the server?
I'm talking looking at clues around the room, putting pieces of the puzzle together. That's the only thing that fascinates me about RL tibia.

Atleast this time when 60 people instantly log in, we wont be able to kill each other right off the start LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back