• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
the date seems legit, see u guys in-game i guess

I'd like to see a brief summary of each vocation and their uses. :$
Just for those of us who are trying the server for the first time, I'd like to start planning which vocations to start up from the beginning

I'd like to see a brief summary of each vocation and their uses. :$
Just for those of us who are trying the server for the first time, I'd like to start planning which vocations to start up from the beginning

Eh I think he said he wouldn't post it, but it also saves the mystery I think xD I'm new but what I did was just went to check the vocation and found the one that sounds like something I'd wanna play :p

what's a true RPG server without Mysteries? :) I remember beeign introduced into promotions tho. You wont be like yea lets go DD knight and end up on tank :D:D

Ehhh I just like knowing what I'm getting into instead of just picking a vocation because I think the final promotions name sounds cool, especially for the less predictable vocations >.>

I suppose I'll try and figure it out during the betas but right now I'm thinking bout a Saint or Templar? :eek:

is it online? I really wanna play :3

without people testing the server, i won't be able to tell what to improve or what to fix. I have done enough so far for a testing phase to be started.

Let everyone know, tell your friends and anyone you can think of that...

saturday, march 2nd, 5pm est - rise of abbadon reborn will be online for testing.

hope you can all help me improve this ot.

bam.

small teaser, minor improvements to tier item looks

Attachments

Last edited:
I don't even like server with tiers, I can understand when you have some sets in the game but when it's all tiers meh, it's just not what I like. This server is an exception though the rest of it makes up for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back