• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck with this project, and if you need anything else, let me know about it and i'll fix it :)

Regards,
Naxtie

Can't wait for this. It's back!!!:w00t:

- - - Updated - - -

How exactly do you obtain higher tier items?
Click the piece of equipment you want to progress into the next tier up. Big chance it will fail, small chance you will get it. XD

- - - Updated - - -

Without people testing the server, I won't be able to tell what to improve or what to fix. I have done enough so far for a testing phase to be started.

Let everyone know, tell your friends and anyone you can think of that...

SATURDAY, MARCH 2ND, 5PM EST - RISE OF ABBADON REBORN WILL BE ONLINE FOR TESTING.

Hope you can all help me improve this OT.

Will the testing character get deleted when testing is over with?

Can't wait for this. It's back!!!:w00t:

- - - Updated - - -

Click the piece of equipment you want to progress into the next tier up. Big chance it will fail, small chance you will get it. XD

- - - Updated - - -

Will the testing character get deleted when testing is over with?

Unfortunately, yes they will :(.

it worked, for a while, now its off again, i mean the website, didnt make it to the game

DAMMMN MADAFUKKKAAAAAAS SOON LETS FKING RAPE DE SHIT MAN WE'RE UNITED BRA DAFUQ AM I SAYING BRAAA LETS FKING RULE ROA BRAAA AND NOW EVERYONE HATES ME CAUSE IM A FAGGOT BRAAAA COME AT ME 1vs20 BRAAA IM A FKING HOOLIGAN BRAAA I ONEHIT YOU ALL WITH MY BADASS DICK BRAAAA IM SO FKING BORED BRAAAAAA

nvm bump

Bumping after an hour is doing it wrong. You should bump if no one posts here for 24h noob

DAMMMN MADAFUKKKAAAAAAS SOON LETS FKING RAPE DE SHIT MAN WE'RE UNITED BRA DAFUQ AM I SAYING BRAAA LETS FKING RULE ROA BRAAA AND NOW EVERYONE HATES ME CAUSE IM A FAGGOT BRAAAA COME AT ME 1vs20 BRAAA IM A FKING HOOLIGAN BRAAA I ONEHIT YOU ALL WITH MY BADASS DICK BRAAAA IM SO FKING BORED BRAAAAAA

nvm bump

You should visit ur doctor ASAP :w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back