• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
JUST FOR THE PEOPLE THAT DID NOT READ THE LAST SINGLE COMMENTS, its down.

tldr- the server crashed and we know.

Last edited:
incase you didnt read the last two comments
bear-grylls-meme-generator-server-is-down-better-drink-my-own-piss-c6b2e6.jpg

BUT we are taking this time to.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Work on the Fucking Server :).

Things we are adding this week:
We are taking out the skull system (I have ALWAYS hated it).
I know what your thinking... "There will be mass killings in the streets! I'll die 500 times a day and how am I supposed to bot my 3 money knights while I play my pally when people can just kill them."
Oh I have heard your cries little Noobies of the tibian world.
Bounty Hunter System
We will still keep track of frags. A "Bounty Hunter" NPC will have a list of the top Mass Murderers, and if you kill one of these Mass Murderers they WILL drop you some good loot.
And the average murderer will drop their backpack.
- If we do add in AoLs. It won't be for 5k in the shop, it will be a rare monster drop.

Redone Monster Spawns!
Ever notice how when the monsters respawn, they ALL spawn at the same time and you even sometimes die because of this? Well now each monster will have its own spawn timer so they will respawn in the order that you kill them.

Remapped hunting areas!
Since soon people might be coming after you for your loot in PvP. We thought it was too easy to kill someone while they were hunting. We are adding multiple exits and Entrances to the hunting areas AND while we are at it, we are expanding them so more people will have monsters to hunt.

New Quests and Re-made RoA Quests
We are adding in new quests and re-doing the old RoA quests to be even better!
Right now i'm working on the [Boss] Rizo quest. The elf hunting area is going to be more than 3x bigger and Rizo will be buried deep in the Secret Arcanist Training Camp below ground.
Next will be [Boss] Kain Quest. We will Triple the size of the Cyclops Mountain and give Kain a Stone Fortress.

Really like the new dragon spawn, much better, but still a little small.

BUT we are taking this time to.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Work on the Fucking Server :).

Things we are adding this week:
We are taking out the skull system (I have ALWAYS hated it).
I know what your thinking... "There will be mass killings in the streets! I'll die 500 times a day and how am I supposed to bot my 3 money knights while I play my pally when people can just kill them."
Oh I have heard your cries little Noobies of the tibian world.
Bounty Hunter System
We will still keep track of frags. A "Bounty Hunter" NPC will have a list of the top Mass Murderers, and if you kill one of these Mass Murderers they WILL drop you some good loot.
And the average murderer will drop their backpack.
- If we do add in AoLs. It won't be for 5k in the shop, it will be a rare monster drop.

Redone Monster Spawns!
Ever notice how when the monsters respawn, they ALL spawn at the same time and you even sometimes die because of this? Well now each monster will have its own spawn timer so they will respawn in the order that you kill them.

Remapped hunting areas!
Since soon people might be coming after you for your loot in PvP. We thought it was too easy to kill someone while they were hunting. We are adding multiple exits and Entrances to the hunting areas AND while we are at it, we are expanding them so more people will have monsters to hunt.

New Quests and Re-made RoA Quests
We are adding in new quests and re-doing the old RoA quests to be even better!
Right now i'm working on the [Boss] Rizo quest. The elf hunting area is going to be more than 3x bigger and Rizo will be buried deep in the Secret Arcanist Training Camp below ground.
Next will be [Boss] Kain Quest. We will Triple the size of the Cyclops Mountain and give Kain a Stone Fortress.

Great! And about the "I can't bot my eks boohoo"

It's not that, I can't even hunt normally on my hunter without being exivad down and killed, only because I am the highest level. I loose way more than I make and the times where I acutally manage to gain exp, it's not alot, maybe like a half level in a total of 2-3 hours.

Should make an anti-botting system.. that's really ghey.
Making a masterpiece and allowing tard tards to ruin it.. really defeats the purpose.
Same people are always going to rule the werldz! the nab bawters. Some of us have time, and a life and all that business.
images

Great! And about the "I can't bot my eks boohoo"

It's not that, I can't even hunt normally on my hunter without being exivad down and killed, only because I am the highest level. I loose way more than I make and the times where I acutally manage to gain exp, it's not alot, maybe like a half level in a total of 2-3 hours.

I died from 31-25 in pvp in like 20 minutes. I feel your pain!
We are thinking of making PvP deaths have a smaller deathloss than PvE deaths. (If you are pked maybe you'll lose 3% and PvE you'll lose the original 7%)

- - - Updated - - -

Should make an anti-botting system.. that's really ghey.
images

I'd agree! BUT some players enjoy botting, and the issue is, a lot of the times Botting is WAY more profitable than actually hunting by yourself.
It is our job to find a way to fix this. If you are hunting as a team or solo, and you are not botting, you should be able to make more money and experience than the botters.
We tried doing this with the Mini-Boss system, and so far it has failed to encourage people to fight harder monsters for the better T1 Loots.
I am thinking of Seriously Buffing the T1 Loot Drops of harder monsters.
Vampire, Dragon, Lich, Necromancer, Elf Arcanists, Elder Beholders, and other hard to hunt monsters should give AT LEAST 3 T1 items with a chance of more in my opinion.
I actually think the Lich and Necromancer should give a minimum of 4-5, with a maximum possibility of 8-10.

- - - Updated - - -

SERVER IS BACK UP!
Soon!
Lol were adding in my updated map and a few fixes ;)

Last edited:
Server didn't crash btw, just wouldn't allow a connection due to ISP problems.

Server going back up to log in. Everyone was still online training btw who ever was, and no roll back occured.

- HeartlessX

Last edited:
22:33 1 players online:
22:33 King Korzek [8].

:O where is everybody at!

I was really excited about this server and I still think its a great project but the random pk is just stupid.. dont get me wrong im not crying lol.. i couldnt care less if someone kill me 1 time but its not just one guy.. its everybody i see.. i cant hunt without someone trying to kill me.. it kinda sucks. I would like to enjoy the map and and everything about this server but all im enjoying right now is the temple lol

I was really excited about this server and I still think its a great project but the random pk is just stupid.. dont get me wrong im not crying lol.. i couldnt care less if someone kill me 1 time but its not just one guy.. its everybody i see.. i cant hunt without someone trying to kill me.. it kinda sucks. I would like to enjoy the map and and everything about this server but all im enjoying right now is the temple lol

Lol make some friends, get a team and wreck them.

A lot if changing with the frag system though, so hopefully you`ll be able to see a change in PVP.

I died from 31-25 in pvp in like 20 minutes. I feel your pain!
We are thinking of making PvP deaths have a smaller deathloss than PvE deaths. (If you are pked maybe you'll lose 3% and PvE you'll lose the original 7%)

Actually, it would most likely be the opposite. If you die in by monsters, you`ll lose 3% but if it's by a player it's 7%.

Dieing by a monster could occur to anyone who doesn't know the server, exploring new areas, not familiar with the monster, testing new things out. I don't want to demoralize or punish people harder for doing that, but when you die in pvp, that's all on you. So the deathloss will stay the same for PVP just not PVM.

- HeartlessX

Last edited:
22:08 Loot of the cyclops king: a tier 1 crossbow, a tier 1 crossbow, a tier 1 helmet, a tier 1 helmet, a tier 1 armor, a tier 1 helmet, a tier 1 helmet, a tier 1 armor, a tier 1 light shield, a tier 1 crossbow, a tier 1 wand, tier 1 legs.

First boss solo by Hunter and I. HUGE waste.

Why does it not drop the item to turn in for the quest reward?

22:08 Loot of the cyclops king: a tier 1 crossbow, a tier 1 crossbow, a tier 1 helmet, a tier 1 helmet, a tier 1 armor, a tier 1 helmet, a tier 1 helmet, a tier 1 armor, a tier 1 light shield, a tier 1 crossbow, a tier 1 wand, tier 1 legs.

Boss Assisted by :
King Korzek / Mad Jeff / Lifebringer

^^ well...at least some of it, since we died.

You got about 12 t1's, how was it a waste? Seems pretty worth it to me.

And I have to fix it, thanks. It's suppose to drop the quest reward.

I actually meant it was a waste cause of no quest reward, but yeah the T1's were nice. Any way we can get the quest reward refunded?

23:03 You have upgraded the 'tier 2 sword' to 'tier 3 sword'!

Last edited:

It probably filled up every slot with T1 items so there was no room for the quest reward.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe I should make a script so it puts the T1 items in a bag...

Nevermind it was fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back