• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Concerning death penalty it would be an absolutly horrible idea making pvp 7% and pve 3%.
Pve is if you dont get kicked 99% your own fault for not being careful enough and pvp deaths are almost always some idiot 2x your level killing you with no chance of escape.

Why did you remove half the spawn of Ancient Scarabs?? You really wanna slow down leveling that bad?
Before there were 2 scarabs in each room (North,East,South,West) Now you just put one in each room?
Also Ancient Scarab boss turns into a regular scarab boss, and Ghost Boss summons Crypt Shamblers.

Concerning death penalty it would be an absolutly horrible idea making pvp 7% and pve 3%.
Pve is if you dont get kicked 99% your own fault for not being careful enough and pvp deaths are almost always some idiot 2x your level killing you with no chance of escape.

Pvp deaths should have less penalty than pve.

You guys say that now because frags mean nothing and killing people isn't a risk at all.

People are able to kill people right now because, currently you can have a white skull and have no worries of dropping anything when you die.

Although, once the new bounty hunter system is implemented you wont be seeing people wanting to be pking as much due to the item loss being implemented and if someone does choose to put themselves at risk, by potentially losing an item if they die with skull, it should be worth while knowing they atleast made their enemies lose a decent amount of exp.

Why did you remove half the spawn of Ancient Scarabs?? You really wanna slow down leveling that bad?
Before there were 2 scarabs in each room (North,East,South,West) Now you just put one in each room?
Also Ancient Scarab boss turns into a regular scarab boss, and Ghost Boss summons Crypt Shamblers.

If you haven't noticed, all spawns are being revamped and edited. Almost every spawn has been edited, like dragons, dwarves, elves, rotworms, and beholders. The removal of ancient scarabs was not an attempt at slowing leveling at all. I haven't been able to see the north tombs yet, so I`ll take a look at them.

- HeartlessX

Last edited:
Ah yeah I did notice that, I just thought it was strange that Ancients got nerfed, but thanks for the reply. Also, chicken boss is OP as fuck. I dunno if that's a bug or what

1. Crypt shamblers don't walk over poison fields;
2. Scarabs are trying to avoid poison fields;
3. You can't cure paralyze with light healing;
4. Bones beasts hit like 2-3 more times than litch;
5. When i killed mummy it said: refuses to die and new mummy appeared without skull.

1&2 aren't bugs, and the rest are fixed.

Although, once the new bounty hunter system is implemented you wont be seeing people wanting to be pking as much due to the item loss being implemented and if someone does choose to put themselves at risk, by potentially losing an item if they die with skull, it should be worth while knowing they atleast made their enemies lose a decent amount of exp.
This is going to increase number of loot-thirsty skullbashers.

Yupp, which isn't a bad thing.

Makes it more exciting.

- HeartlessX

Is it gonna be something like
1 frag=10% to loose an item
2 frags=20%
3 frags =30% and so on?

04:56 You see tier 3 boots (Arm:6, protection all +3%, speed +30).
It weighs 7.50 oz.

3rd T3 piece today.

Also GG on the 1x exp at 41. t(-.-)t

Last edited:
Seriously so glad the crashes have stopped finally.

Finally major progress can be made on the server, instead of having to spend another 2 weeks worth of time on trying to find a bug.

Congrats on finding it out and fixing what ever was causing it to fuck up.

This is going to increase number of loot-thirsty skullbashers.

I actually think when we add the bounty hunter system we should take out skulls.
But that is up to discussion I think.

All us Admin's are still debating everything about the Bounty Hunter Update.

Here is my Opinion:
Personally, I love deathloss. It is the almost the sole reason tibia is such a great game.
It is SUPPOSED to be a terrible thing when you die, and you are supposed to avoid it at all costs.
You should also be rewarded for doing good in PvP, but you should be punished for mass random killings.
- Dropping your backpack isn't that bad: potions, shovel, rope, and loot can all be replaced.
- Dropping Equipment is worse, but with T1 items being easier to get now, even if you lost an item it would be pretty easy to replace it.

If you die by monsters we think you should lose LESS experience and Personally I'd say No Loot.
If you die by Players you should lose MORE experience and some loot.
We will probably start with really low Values on item drop and we can raise it if it feels too low.
I was also thinking about adding in a Revenge Kill Bonus. Where if you killed someone that killed you within a certain time you'd get a higher chance of getting loot.

What do you guys think?

All us Admin's are still debating everything about the Bounty Hunter Update.

Here is my Opinion:
Personally, I love deathloss. It is the almost the sole reason tibia is such a great game.
It is SUPPOSED to be a terrible thing when you die, and you are supposed to avoid it at all costs.
You should also be rewarded for doing good in PvP, but you should be punished for mass random killings.
- Dropping your backpack isn't that bad: potions, shovel, rope, and loot can all be replaced.
- Dropping Equipment is worse, but with T1 items being easier to get now, even if you lost an item it would be pretty easy to replace it.

If you die by monsters we think you should lose LESS experience and Personally I'd say No Loot.
If you die by Players you should lose MORE experience and some loot.
We will probably start with really low Values on item drop and we can raise it if it feels too low.
I was also thinking about adding in a Revenge Kill Bonus. Where if you killed someone that killed you within a certain time you'd get a higher chance of getting loot.

What do you guys think?

If you I lost an item, say one of my T3 items, I wouldn't say it would be 'pretty easy' to replace it.
& imo the penalty for PVE death should be less exp and no items, I mean from what I think, and what I've seen other people say, dying[PVE (especially when you're 31/41+) ] you loose way exp the completely necessary.
I also think it would be nice for a chance to loot something when killing people, without it, than PVP is kind of boring.

I'm not sure about item loss, if i would lose lets say my main weapon, which took me very long time to get i would be really upset about it. I suppose if AOL was implemented with high price it would be ok. Because today i collected 100k in about 1.5-2h of exping as a lvl 30 warrior.

This will promote mass and early killing

Ok lets take your theory into practice.
Lets say I'm a Bastard Child and soon as I hit level 30 I get bored of hunting and start mass killing.
What will I loot? - Mainly just backpacks
What will I drop? - My equipment and then I can't PK anymore.
Problem Solved.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure about item loss, if i would lose lets say my main weapon, which took me very long time to get i would be really upset about it. I suppose if AOL was implemented with high price it would be ok. Because today i collected 100k in about 1.5-2h of exping as a lvl 30 warrior.

AoLs will only save your backpack. Why should we put in an item that would protect Mass Pkers?
The REASON CIP failed on Real Tibia is the fact that you can kill anyone you want, and when you die you lose 20k (which is like losing 5 gold on RoA). Which makes PvP boring.

- - - Updated - - -

You get a ton of tokens easily (which can be used to buy tier items), and if you KNEW you had a chance of losing your items then you would hopefully keep something as back-up.

Chance of dropping an item is still really low, and when it does happen, yes it WILL suck. But that is the point, it can't all be flowers, butterflies, blowjobs and hookers. There has to be some deathloss.

Last edited:
Lets say I'm a Bastard Child and soon as I hit level 30 I get bored of hunting and start mass killing.
Problem Solved.

Then make it so players don't get bored after 30. Lol.

Problem Solved.

Ok and lets take your solution into practice.
Lets say I'm bored guy who starts mass murder at 30. I make several people lose their backpacks and perhaps items and exp (more than PVE) and I'm the only one who loses if dies, heck, I was bored, I don't really care if I lose something or not, I want to have fun pking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back