• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be great if a warrior could use Cleave without getting a shield; my cleave always hits somebody that is just walking by.

If someone has a green shield, and they attack a new person, they get a red shield again.

If someone has a green shield, and they attack a new person, they get a red shield again.

That is intentional. Attacking a No Shield player will always give you a Red Shield (Murder Shield) because you are attacking an innocent person.

- - - Updated - - -

It would be great if a warrior could use Cleave without getting a shield; my cleave always hits somebody that is just walking by.

Cleave takes 5 mana, turn it off when people are nearby. It is part of the game to control where your spells hit, we can't baby you and make it magically not hit someone because you like being lazy :p.

Any chance you could make 51+ give 0.5x exp instead of 0x so i could hunt without feeling its a total waste?

Will all the war kills be removed from everyone, along with all the frags, when the systems fully implemented?

Yes, Everyone will be set to 0 kills, 0 deaths, 0 unjusts, 0 war frags.
All of the above stats will be kept track of and you will be able to view them through the Bounty Hunter NPC.
Such as:
Flatlander's Stats:
Kills/Deaths - 10/2
K/D Ratio - 5.0
Unjusts/War Frags - 3/7
Current Bounty - 2
Above would be I killed 3 No-Shield and 7 Green shields, I died twice (PvP deaths only), and I have lost 1 unjust over time so my bounty is now 2 instead of 3.

what? lol.

Players lvl 51+ currently don't gain any exp because the rate is set to 0x, i am asking the to give me half of 1x exp so that i can at least hunt for a little bit of exp since promotions aren't ready yet.

Players lvl 51+ currently don't gain any exp because the rate is set to 0x, i am asking the to give me half of 1x exp so that i can at least hunt for a little bit of exp since promotions aren't ready yet.

Well, you bugged your way to 51, so ask to be set back instead, and you can hunt for XP.

Any bugs with the Bounty Hunter Shields yet? Or any oversights?

Only issue currently is, I can go into a group of players and use Earthquake, hit all of them, and not get a shield.

Thats because in order to get a shield currently, you must right click them. So you can use your AOE spells and nothing will happen.

+1 for me. I`ll take a t5 armor ingame as a reward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back