• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been kinda ignoring every piece of information about the Bounty Hunter system, can anyone tell me how the system will work once you put it in? THX!

I think the chance to drop weapon should be less than the chance to drop an armor piece.

OK!
So far all we have is 3% increased deathLoss when killed by a player.
We have the SHIELDS in for the Bounty Hunter System so let me tell you how these work.

No Shield (Normal Player)
This is a normal player who has not attacked or killed anyone.

Red Shield (Murder Shield)
When a player attacks a normal player (No Shield) they will get a red shield. (Once you successfully kill the normal player your shield will turn Green)
When you have a red shield ANY player can kill you without adding to their bounty.

Green Shield (War Shield)
When you kill a Normal Player you will get a green shield.
Anyone who attacks a Green Shield Player will ALSO get a green shield.
Killing a Green Shield Player will not add to your bounty.
Green Shield will go away after 15 minutes of not attacking a player. (You do not have to lose PZ, just not attack players, so you can continue hunting)

The only way to get bounty, is to kill a No Shield (Normal Players).

Now I will give an example:
We have Murder Player, Hunting Player, and Friend Player.

Hunting Player is hunting monsters, and Murder Player comes and attacks him. - Murder Player will now have Red Shield (Murder Shield)
Hunting Player attacks Murder Player to defend himself. - Hunting Player does not get a shield
Friend Player attacks Murder Player to help Hunting Player. - Friend Player does not get a shield
Murder Player kills Hunting Player. - Murder Player gets a Green Shield (War Shield)
Friend Player continues to attack Murder Player. - Friend Player now gets Green Shield (War Shield)
Hunting Player returns to attack Murder Player. - Hunting Player now gets Green Shield (War Shield)

Now all 3 players have War Shield and can fight without getting Bounty Frags.

looks cool. i'll probably be forever a greenshield.

I haven't read everything, I'd rather just go to the website and check out the most important stuff. Overpowered donations, highest lvl, how long it been on, etc etc, but.. Is there any site? Is the server still in alpha for that matter? Looks cool as far as I seen

I haven't read everything, I'd rather just go to the website and check out the most important stuff. Overpowered donations, highest lvl, how long it been on, etc etc, but.. Is there any site? Is the server still in alpha for that matter? Looks cool as far as I seen

!highscore
!uptime
No donations atm

- - - Updated - - -

OK!
So far all we have is 3% increased deathLoss when killed by a player.
We have the SHIELDS in for the Bounty Hunter System so let me tell you how these work.

No Shield (Normal Player)
This is a normal player who has not attacked or killed anyone.

Red Shield (Murder Shield)
When a player attacks a normal player (No Shield) they will get a red shield. (Once you successfully kill the normal player your shield will turn Green)
When you have a red shield ANY player can kill you without adding to their bounty.

Green Shield (War Shield)
When you kill a Normal Player you will get a green shield.
Anyone who attacks a Green Shield Player will ALSO get a green shield.
Killing a Green Shield Player will not add to your bounty.
Green Shield will go away after 15 minutes of not attacking a player. (You do not have to lose PZ, just not attack players, so you can continue hunting)

The only way to get bounty, is to kill a No Shield (Normal Players).

Now I will give an example:
We have Murder Player, Hunting Player, and Friend Player.

Hunting Player is hunting monsters, and Murder Player comes and attacks him. - Murder Player will now have Red Shield (Murder Shield)
Hunting Player attacks Murder Player to defend himself. - Hunting Player does not get a shield
Friend Player attacks Murder Player to help Hunting Player. - Friend Player does not get a shield
Murder Player kills Hunting Player. - Murder Player gets a Green Shield (War Shield)
Friend Player continues to attack Murder Player. - Friend Player now gets Green Shield (War Shield)
Hunting Player returns to attack Murder Player. - Hunting Player now gets Green Shield (War Shield)

Now all 3 players have War Shield and can fight without getting Bounty Frags.

No clue if this is a bug, or just hasn't been put it, when you kill a Red Shield person, you get PZ locked.

!highscore
!uptime
No donations atm

- - - Updated - - -

No clue if this is a bug, or just hasn't been put it, when you kill a Red Shield person, you get PZ locked.

I haven't worked on PZ yet. I didn't even think about PZ Lock until I saw this post xD.

Can any admin set my stamina back? It's at 00:00, I don't get exp or loot.
I don't know why it's this way, when I logged off I was at 30 atleast.

Flatlander, when do you think complete RoA is going to launch, after about 1 month or more?

Can't really say, once were done with 2nd promotion probably.

We are working on the Bounty System right now, after that, quests.

We still have Mini-Bosses that need to be fixed and we still need to fix a lot of the creature products.

There is a lot to be done, but every day we are laying down the foundation of the server.
Once we have the Vocations/Promotions/Monster Loot/Mini-Bosses all done and balanced. Then we will open the server.

- - - Updated - - -

Can any admin set my stamina back? It's at 00:00, I don't get exp or loot.
I don't know why it's this way, when I logged off I was at 30 atleast.

We were working on just taking Stamina out completely. We probably bugged it out somehow...

Okay, it would be great if it could be set back to normal, because I can't loot or get exp :(

EDIT: Also, did you remove the elf boss?

Last edited:
Okay, it would be great if it could be set back to normal, because I can't loot or get exp :(

EDIT: Also, did you remove the elf boss?

[Boss] Rizo is going to have his own quest (Dungeon) which we are currently working on.
So until we finish it he has been taken out.

Please. I hate to bug you, but I really need my stamina to be fixed. Currently the only thing I can do is sit and train.

Does the dungeon that require 8 people work? I know it was bugged before. What level is it for?

Nope, it is a completely different quest than the 8 man quest.

- - - Updated - - -

Please. I hate to bug you, but I really need my stamina to be fixed. Currently the only thing I can do is sit and train.

Sorry, I'm at work or i'd try to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back