• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
KK i just let everyone have full t5 and level 50 just to fuck around for like 30mins cuz I felt so bad about the crashes.

I don't want you guys wasting time and leveling seriously when I'm still in the stage of fixing shit.

Just enjoy w/e u can right now.

- HeartlessX

KK i just let everyone have full t5 and level 50 just to fuck around for like 30mins cuz I felt so bad about the crashes.

I don't want you guys wasting time and leveling seriously when I'm still in the stage of fixing shit.

Just enjoy w/e u can right now.

- HeartlessX
not sure how that helps, thats like a girl taking off your pants about to give you a bj and just stops, xDDD

not sure how that helps, thats like a girl taking off your pants about to give you a bj and just stops, xDDD
17274495.jpg

Server is about to go up, and I need you all to CO-OPERATE and help me test something. Everyone log on and don't freak out LOL.

you're both ghey.
........gheys

- - - Updated - - -

was the spike trap and the poison.. i think.

Server is going up for the night, just observing and testing things at the moment.

Currently server is online and set back to your normal characters from before.

- HeartlessX

I guess heartless went to bed so it probably won't be back up today :(

Why does this have like 80% downtime <.<
Everytime I want to play its offline lol - how is that supposed to be a test server ;/

Why does this have like 80% downtime <.<
Everytime I want to play its offline lol - how is that supposed to be a test server ;/

Because it's an alpha, they are fixing the bugs if you want a stable server with 100% up-time you will need to wit for the release.

Since no one really commented or acknowledged my suggestion, here it is again. About the tier EQ drops. I read the update on page 83 and since the website and stuff is down I don't know if you already addressed this or not, but if a tier 2 mini boss drops only tier 1 eq, i dont see any way for people to advance passed tier 3 if they are EXTREMELY lucky. Perhaps tier 2 monsters should drop tier 1 and tier 2 eq, tier 3 monsters tier 2 and tier 3 eq, etc. This would allow for people to hunt their eq they need in order to continue hunting the higher tier monsters as well as give access to higher tier armor to the mid level players that might be having a hard time in the 8-50 area.

Since no one really commented or acknowledged my suggestion, here it is again. About the tier EQ drops. I read the update on page 83 and since the website and stuff is down I don't know if you already addressed this or not, but if a tier 2 mini boss drops only tier 1 eq, i dont see any way for people to advance passed tier 3 if they are EXTREMELY lucky. Perhaps tier 2 monsters should drop tier 1 and tier 2 eq, tier 3 monsters tier 2 and tier 3 eq, etc. This would allow for people to hunt their eq they need in order to continue hunting the higher tier monsters as well as give access to higher tier armor to the mid level players that might be having a hard time in the 8-50 area.

Where are you getting this information. What is a tier 2 mini boss.

Every monster has a chance to "refuse to die" and become a mini boss monster which drops T1.

As you progress and move on to other cities and areas, there are harder monsters which ALSO will "Refuse to die" and since they are harder monsters, it will drop t2 items.

And this continues to occur and you move on in the OT.

It's a progression of server system.

- HeartlessX

I could see there being a Tier 2 boss, maybe even a Tier 3 bosses from harder monsters, but than after that there should be bosses that take teams to kill, with a fairly quick respawn.

guys. Back in the time I got my max eq in under a week of playing. adding t3 "bosses" would mean that you can farm your equipment faster than you were able back in the time. For me never had bad luck upgrading equipment to be honest but still. The lower you keep boss drop the longer the server will last.

It didn't lag first alpha because Flat hosted it. It is crashing now because Flat is not hosting it this time around. Simple as that.

It didn't lag first alpha because Flat hosted it. It is crashing now because Flat is not hosting it this time around. Simple as that.

I wish this was true, but it isn't.
There is SOME bug in the server making it basically DDOS itself.
I did host it earlier and we had the same issue when players were online. BUT when I host it but have no players online it never crashes. (I have it up on my PC right now)

But there is good news, I fixed a crash yesterday. There is still 1 more big bug we need to find, but we found one of the bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back