• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Throwing down 500 Tier 1's or so was incredibly stupid. Either have a higher xp and loot rate so everything can get tested or keep things low and normal. Don't just pander to certain players who happened to be online during a stupid giveaway.

Throwing down 500 Tier 1's or so was incredibly stupid. Either have a higher xp and loot rate so everything can get tested or keep things low and normal. Don't just pander to certain players who happened to be online during a stupid giveaway.

Bro, that was all erased, it was a temporary server to test crashes.

that wasnt heartless's roa that wasnt the REAL TEST roa it was the TEST TEST roa(i know hard to follow), but that was just flat testing some things in his own server, not the real alpha roa server

Lol it looks like he said 45 minutes, then died in real life xD

- - - Updated - - -

I'm putting up one of my test servers in the meantime
FlatlanderHosting.zapto.org Port: 7171
Client: 9.81

You mad bro?

34y4fiw.jpg

I'm following this thread because its very active look at the pages in those short period + its not a real map server crap.
However can somebody send some nice screenshots to lure me to try? :>

I'm following this thread because its very active look at the pages in those short period + its not a real map server crap.
However can somebody send some nice screenshots to lure me to try? :>

The first page has a few screen shots and information on the server if you haven't seen it yet.

Apologies for that.

Real test server going up in 24 minutes, all accounts wiped.

Exp is lowered to normal. A lot of changes made.

i.php

IP: riseofabbadon.no-ip.org
Port: 7171
Log-In With: 1/1

- HeartlessX

Status
Not open for further replies.