• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I killed a botter, then got killed and dropped my weapon. Done with this server, was nice while it lasted though lol

Just what I was thinking about the first part, I could have sworn they said they wanted players to test for bugs ... etc, that's what Alpha TESTING's for, yet he made himself off to be a real dick about people reporting bugs lol.

I'm a little annoyed by the constant false reports of bugs with people trying to get free items, or people abusing bugs, then reporting them, then expecting a reward.

Also, I am not an "asshole" in a mean way. My intention was to be an "asshole" in a funny way. But people on the internet enjoy being dramatic instead of just taking everything lightly.

Also:
The fact I work on this server 4-10 hours a day even on the weekend means I get to say whatever the fuck I want, and you can just spread those asscheeks and take it.

I'm a little annoyed by the constant false reports of bugs with people trying to get free items, or people abusing bugs, then reporting them, then expecting a reward.

Also, I am not an "asshole" in a mean way. My intention was to be an "asshole" in a funny way. But people on the internet enjoy being dramatic instead of just taking everything lightly.

Also:
The fact I work on this server 4-10 hours a day even on the weekend means I get to say whatever the fuck I want, and you can just spread those asscheeks and take it.

3qyic0.jpg

I killed a botter, then got killed and dropped my weapon. Done with this server, was nice while it lasted though lol

Same here - played for couple of hours on server and GM is doing nothing to stop botters and people using macro's.
Level 50+ ppl killing players with lvl 20-30 just to take their tier weapons is not good idea either.
And the last part. Aggresive and racist player names, behaviors and whatever else.

I totally don't recommend this server, It's my own opinion and i have a right to say that.
Server is well made but GM is not keeping up.

I would recommend it to ppl who want to check something new - cause its not ROA i've been playing.

Same here - played for couple of hours on server and GM is doing nothing to stop botters and people using macro's.
Level 50+ ppl killing players with lvl 20-30 just to take their tier weapons is not good idea either.
And the last part. Aggresive and racist player names, behaviors and whatever else.

I totally don't recommend this server, It's my own opinion and i have a right to say that.
Server is well made but GM is not keeping up.

I would recommend it to ppl who want to check something new - cause its not ROA i've been playing.

Its a test server, were not going to hire full time GMs to ban Botters and Macros on a Test server.
And if I personally had to go around checking to see if anyone is botting or Macroing, I would never get anything done.

We don't expect players to have an extremely fun time on a server that is not complete. But having players online to test is always good. So we decided to open the server to the public WHILE we make the server.
We could always close it, and it would probably take 2x as long to make since we don't have all the bug testers.

just let the GM's finish the server, all the characters arent being saved anyways once the test is over... which i actually cant wait for but anyways.. let them finishh in peace...

feel free to report bugs, but complaining about unfairness is just unwanted negativity.

Its a test server, were not going to hire full time GMs to ban Botters and Macros on a Test server.
And if I personally had to go around checking to see if anyone is botting or Macroing, I would never get anything done.

Oh, yo little... There is always a way to change samething. I just posted few bug - your bugs.
The defense should be splendid, botters, cheaters and other creatures should be checked constantly.
Test server should always attract people. For me is a "No f*ckin way, never ever go to that server again".

And do as you please.
I just said my opinion.

I was so excited when i found this ot.. It had everything i was looking for... but its shit now.. its sad because i was really looking forward to the real release. The bounty hunter system is the dumbest thing i ever read lol.. seriously you want me to pk the random pkers so i can loose my eq after ? Anyway i know what you are going to say..quit if you are not happy blablabla.. but every single day a few more players quit.. I really hope for you guys that this server will work because you are working hard on it but i highly doubt it will work with those kind of updates..

Serv up... serv down!! Yeyyy!!! love that. ;X :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Oh, yo little... There is always a way to change samething. I just posted few bug - your bugs.
The defense should be splendid, botters, cheaters and other creatures should be checked constantly.
Test server should always attract people. For me is a "No f*ckin way, never ever go to that server again".

And do as you please.
I just said my opinion.

I'm really sorry that you are upset about botters, but at the moment, since it is alpha, bot checking is not a priority, though it will be one on the live server.

Personally, I think the server should be brought up to 9.8x, but thats a different discussion completely, it would help alot against botters but.. is not my call.

As far as dieing in pvp and losing equipment and such is apart of tibia, and it's apart of why tibia is unique. I still think you should drop stuff when you die to monsters, but the other GMs disagree, so be happy that they are trying to make it a bit more easy for you guys.

Also.. I'm not telling people to stop coming on here, but I am pleading that you guys don't play this like it is a -live- game. You're just going to burn yourself out in the alpha testing phase and ruin it for yourself by playing constantly all day during the testing phases. Play it to see how it is, and check for bugs at your leasure, but don't commit yourself like it is a live game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back