• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
No ? lolololoollool

- - - Updated - - -

Xevil on this has his name xevil..

- - - Updated - - -

HEARTLESS CMONN :( DO I HAVE TO SING THE NO LIFE ANTHEM?

Heartless didn't have the restarter on so when we restarted the server didn't come back up!

Server coming back online, restarter was up but the changes with weapons.xml caused it so server wouldn't start.

- HeartlessX

Last edited:
Server coming back online, restarter was up but the changes with weapons.xml caused it so server wouldn't start.

- HeartlessX

There was a change to Weapons.xml? o_O
Maybe sportacus did something... who knows.

Anyways, today we can work on the 8-player raid quest, and then finally begin real work on the promotions.

There was a change to Weapons.xml? o_O
Maybe sportacus did something... who knows.

Anyways, today we can work on the 8-player raid quest, and then finally begin real work on the promotions.

Lol yeah and it was all because there wasn't a space between "shaman" and "showInDescription="0"/>" for every line which had a shaman in it.

Just tested out [Boss] Kain and he works completely. Only thing I'm not completely sure of is his "Charge Smash", since nothing happens when he does it.

And yeah I`ll be done work a couple hours after you come back home, so we can talk about the 8 man raid and hopefully get that finished today.

Lol yeah and it was all because there wasn't a space between "shaman" and "showInDescription="0"/>" for every line which had a shaman in it.

Just tested out [Boss] Kain and he works completely. Only thing I'm not completely sure of is his "Charge Smash", since nothing happens when he does it.

And yeah I`ll be done work a couple hours after you come back home, so we can talk about the 8 man raid and hopefully get that finished today.

Trust me, charge smash works, it just has a 10 second timer from when he casts it, till when he charges and smashes.

If you want to test it, summon a few training monks in different locations in the room.

- - - Updated - - -

When the server didn't start back up. Me and Sportacus ended up watching this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j64dLT1gIQg

Last edited:

I have bad eye sight, sorry for that. I just got tired of getting attacked with a mass attack of spam whenever I looked at a wand

Well.. The official date is not set yet I think.
But, the alpha testing is online kinda every day.

We start working on promotions this weekend :).
Will be fun opening the next town up to you guys.

Again with this I have absolutely no life man:/ I must play to increase nutrients in my body so ican grow up and reproduce

Again with this I have absolutely no life man:/ I must play to increase nutrients in my body so ican grow up and reproduce

Server is down again?
Our test server has such a bad uptime lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back