• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is literally pathetic because if he is trolling, dude is a fucking loser lol

I love how he gets on here and views other threads but wont reply on here lmfao.... fraud

Can u tell me from what country are u going to host this ot im from sweden so i really wanna know if its going to lagg like on Bitzot?

I won't even attempt to justify myself towards the allegations of "Trolling" or "Pretending" to put up the server. Clearly, some of you are just a bit too anxious.

The front page was updated and I posted the server was coming. It was just a teaser.

A date on server release will not be given just yet, but the server will be coming within 2 weeks at most. (Could be sooner)

I will continue to keep in touch at the best of my ability.

Last edited:
I won't even attempt to justify myself towards the allegations of "Trolling" or "Pretending" to put up the server. Clearly, some of you are just a bit too anxious.

The front page was updated and I posted the server was coming. It was just a teaser.

A date on server release will not be given just yet, but the server will be coming within 2 weeks at most. (Could be sooner)

Awesome. Glad to hear it !

Thanks for working on the server, it's going to explode in popularity on launch! Hope the server is ready for the load :)

Thanks for the update! Cant wait

Well you got to see where we were coming from since the last time you said this we never heard from you again lol, but hope its up soon

Looks really good Heartless! Good to see someone fixing all the old problems with RoA. Going to follow this project.

Now we just need someone to make a (good) Chaos OT 8.60 and then all of Admin Death's most popular servers will be on again

More like we need them to be raised to the 10.0+ status as to keep with the times instead of sticking with the 8.6 because its the best to bot server type.

with all the newer items from 8.6-10.0+ the limits on what can be done are so much higher

I want to play ROA and DeathZot soo bad. They better put them up on a friday or saturday when im not at work :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back