• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either small, less known RPG's or random blogs/devian art.

Edit: Looks like Friday's 12 am release will be the 1-50 area. At least based off the last image he put up.

Those quests he posted aren't even new though, they were in the previous one as well. LOL

Those quests he posted aren't even new though, they were in the previous one as well. LOL

Completely new, re-done and different system to complete each of those quests, also some mandatory requirements to continue on with the server. But you`ll just have to check it out yourself once its up.

Either small, less known RPG's or random blogs/devian art.

Edit: Looks like Friday's 12 am release will be the 1-50 area. At least based off the last image he put up.
So wait it us suppose to be released on Friday or no?

I hope so, not alot of custom servers atm.

Just RL maps that no one likes :<

Theres literally nothing lmao. Heartless let some of your faithful players test some shit for/with you :D

I didn't even play old RoA so i'm looking forward to this one.

ROA n Deathzot prob going to be one of the best Ot's online. I havn't seen any other OT which looks even fucking remotely interesting.

Release it today/tomorrow :( I'm offline all weekend every weekend so it's gonna blow for me, everyone gonna be mad high and sheeeit :'(

If anyone wants to play XDC till this is released hmu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back