• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
YE please, make it non-botTable!
I agree but it's impossible to make a server non-botable :( :( :( :(there will always be botters, at least 75% of the server
will be botters of some kind lol.. just gotta hope the server is made to where it is more efficient to manually play instead
of bot. Good thing he removed woodcutting last era, people botted the shit out of that >.>

wont even tell what I go for. didnt see a total of 2 people inclouding me back then, gonna kick ur nuts in endgame pvp since this is all this server used to be for. level for 2 weeks, get good gear and pvp. (yes, 2 weeks if you dont bot.)

yeah all the server was like era, was just mass pking after a few days of hunting.

I'm prolly going Druid->Priest

Although idk anything about the OT, as I didnt play previous versions.

Prob going to go Warrior > Defender.

Me and u can go teamhunting with share xp? :D Or we both get high level and every1 will want us to on their team to finish quests.

Prob going to go Warrior > Defender.

Me and u can go teamhunting with share xp? :D Or we both get high level and every1 will want us to on their team to finish quests.

Hell yeah brother im down! But I can't play until monday night :/

if not bottable at all, the majority of the community wont play, only the few who are proud to be none botters, and the server will fall apart, because simply there isnt enough of you. you actually need the botters to play on a server that stays online.
Tibianic

Only thing that sucks is u guys are all saying Friday Friday Friday, But thats not even the 15th..... Would be nice to hear from Heartless because i know he checks this thread everyday. and was literally JUST looking at it

Status
Not open for further replies.