• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rook Valley 10.95 [Crafting System | Fishing System | Mining System | Rebirths] Online Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mtVtFkj.png

Removed some items from shop
Fixed umbral creation npc
fixed some minor bugs

If you want to play the beta just message me in game for free points!

Funny how you were telling @Eldin he should upgrade his server to the latest client and here you are hosting a server which is not the latest client.. tsk tsk.

Funny how you were telling @Eldin he should upgrade his server to the latest client and here you are hosting a server which is not the latest client.. tsk tsk.
I said he should run it on 10.82 - 10.90, and this is 10.82. Nice try though, thanks for the free bump.

I said he should run it on 10.82 - 10.90, and this is 10.82. Nice try though, thanks for the free bump.
Your welcome, but bro you should upgrade to the latest client or your server will die... ;)

Your welcome, but bro you should upgrade to the latest client or your server will die... ;)
Keep posting the opposite of what i say, i said he should upgrade to 10.82 - 10.90 i never said latest, but keep making yourself look like a fool. You try to make me look like a bad guy but i actually like his server, maybe even more then anyone since all i did was donate and put money to his ot just to watch him shut it down. The only reason why i work on this ot is to keep rook servers alive, its decent for the rpg game play.

Keep posting the opposite of what i say, i said he should upgrade to 10.82 - 10.90 i never said latest, but keep making yourself look like a fool. You try to make me look like a bad guy but i actually like his server, maybe even more then anyone since all i did was donate and put money to his ot just to watch him shut it down. The only reason why i work on this ot is to keep rook servers alive, its decent for the rpg game play.
You are the bad guy.. I am the semi-good guy, you wanna talk shit on or about everyone else's server but when we come to your thread you are immediately offended...

You are the bad guy.. I am the semi-good guy, you wanna talk shit on or about everyone else's server but when we come to your thread you are immediately offended...
When did i talk shit? All i said is that its an amazing server and he should upgrade it? I am sorry that im such a bad guy that i care about a server that actually inspired me to make my own. You think your a "semi-good guy" but really you're just a jackass.

When did i talk shit? All i said is that its an amazing server and he should upgrade it? I am sorry that im such a bad guy that i care about a server that actually inspired me to make my own. You think your a "semi-good guy" but really you're just a jackass.

Bump

Rook-Valley open beta will start May 27th and will end June 10th

Official start will be June 17th

Bump

Open beta will not happen, this will be the official release!

If you did donate message me your paypal email and i will recover your points!

Server will be online in 20 hours!

I will add 10 points to all accounts every friday!

IF YOU HAVE A TEAM OF 5+ I WILL GIVE YOU GUILD POINTS!
1000 FOR EACH PLAYER!

Last edited:
We will be giving rewards for the top 2 levels within the next 72 hours!

Rewards:
1st Place
*Ring* Horn (Arm:1) [ml.+10%] [hp.+10%]
2nd Place
Albino Plate (Arm:11) [ml.+11%] [mp.+10%]

Regards,
Mythera.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back