• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rook Valley 10.95 [Crafting System | Fishing System | Mining System | Rebirths] Online Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
42W7J5H.jpg
I lol'd cause archlight uses this for like two different spawns xD

mtVtFkj.png

Fixed swamp troll teleport!
Fixed some items!

Added New City:

Rpg City

House's and Npc's

GvCzlZf.png

mF2OVBl.jpg

vWAFAn6.jpg

Added Vicious Squire

Loot:

0-104+ Gold Coin
Small Amethyst
Small Diamond
0-10+ Bolt
Grapes
Meat
Great Health Potion
Crossbow
Rope
Might Ring
Green Tunic
Guardian Shield
War Hammer
Knight Legs
Warrior Helmet
Piggy Bank
Protection:

Physical -10%
Holy -50%
Death +20%
Fire -30%
Energy -40%
Ice -10%
Earth -50%

Added New Boss to Boss Arena:

Last edited:
I gave this server a try because honestly I've never been playing on a Rook map before.
I've been mostly training since I am on my laptop so I figured I might aswell get some skills ready for when the hangover becomes livable so I have enough energy to move my 2 meters to my stationary PC..
So far I'm positively suprised mind you I havn't been hunting anything besides Rotworms and Wild Warriors yet.
I especially enjoyed the Bar of Gold lootable from Rotworms, gives a little start money for newcomers like me. A couple of boards and signs with no text that could be deleted.

And what's up with all the cats? One is more than enough in each city!
1685ph0.jpg

Anyway, good job so far. Will post if I find anything worth bringing up later.

Last edited:
People still play on rook maps?
Alot of people like rookgaard mapped ots like 'Rookville', it was one of my favorite servers and sadly it shutdown and ever since then i thought id work on a long term Rookgaard server, also i have been revamping the map a bit and adding some houses to the city, also stay tuned for more updates!

I gave this server a try because honestly I've never been playing on a Rook map before.
I've been mostly training since I am on my laptop so I figured I might aswell get some skills ready for when the hangover becomes livable so I have enough energy to move my 2 meters to my stationary PC..
So far I'm positively suprised mind you I havn't been hunting anything besides Rotworms and Wild Warriors yet.
I especially enjoyed the Bar of Gold lootable from Rotworms, gives a little start money for newcomers like me. A couple of boards and signs with no text that could be deleted.

And what's up with all the cats? One is more than enough in each city!
1685ph0.jpg

Anyway, good job so far. Will post if I find anything worth bringing up later.
Thanks for the positivity, I did not know there was 3 cats since it is rookgaard from real tibia so it was probobaly from when they added it ^^ but i will remove 2 of them and maybe add a dog to the city, also if you find any signs with no words on it let me know and ill loot into it (i might of forgotten to edit them when i added them). And also stay tuned for more updates!

mtVtFkj.png

Added Name Changer Scroll
Added Teleport Rune (1 minute cooldown)
Added Lottery Ticket (Use this scroll for a chance to win ANY item even a chance to get a premium scroll)
Fixed bugs in zaoan spawn
Fixed some map errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back