• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rook Valley 10.95 [Crafting System | Fishing System | Mining System | Rebirths] Online Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope your pet is ok, also hope you can get that dedicated soon!
Plan to get a dedicated host tomorrow :) so when i do the server will be down for 15 minutes - 1 hour, also the cat is ok but sadly we might have to put him to sleep. He has been bleeding from nose & mouth, so we think its something with his brain.

Bump!

We now have a small teaser video!

Made by one of our players.

We have also added a new poll!

Should items be added to the shop?

New Poll!

If i do add them, i will make them fair prices so even players who cannot donate can save up points and buy them!

If you want cancer this is the OT for you, Literally got teleported by the GM into his team because I kept running around making fun of them. 9/10 would ragequit again.

If you want cancer this is the OT for you, Literally got teleported by the GM into his team because I kept running around making fun of them. 9/10 would ragequit again.
You was abusing a PZ bug so i teleport you out of PZ, maybe if you didn't break the rules and didn't attack people you wouldn't of died. I saw you o up to 4 people (alone) and attack them. So only blame yourself. And they are not my 'Team'.

Down again. you need a dedicated host,
Or to figure out your priorities. I see you posting a lot on other server threads maybe you shouldn't host and just be a regular player on a someone else's ots :/

Last edited:
Down again. you need a dedicated host,
Or to figure out your priorities. I see you posting a lot on other server threads maybe you shouldn't host and just be a regular player on a someone else's ots :/
Sorry about that, and i tried to get a host the other day just to get scammed out of 60$. I am just trying to find a legit business to rent a dedicated host, if you know one let me know. I have also asked a couple moderators if they know any. At the moment the server is back up and i am sorry for the downtime.

Why not simply rent a server from a serious hosting corporation?
OVH, Server4You or HosTeam?

You seems to have alot of trouble getting hacked on your paypal account when you were going to pay me for some job I've done for you, and now you get scammed when you try to buy a dedicated server buy someone who isn't serious?
I think you lie.
If you get scammed 60$, are you really throwing money out to a stranger with no reputation at all?
Maybe this server is just another money-grab server, or am I wrong?

page offline.
seems to be offline atm :(
Sorry about that, it is still online :)

Bump!

ONE LAST LEVEL RESET!

So i have come to a conclusion, i am planning on doing one more reset, the last reset. I also plan on upgrading the server this Friday (july 1st) to 10.95 with ingame store, i will also try to fix alot of bugs and adding more spawns & quests. I have done some stupid stuff that i believe ruined the game play for some players. Like selling private spawns & items that are not yet obtainable ingame. Also all players who donated will get there points back 100% + a small bonus from this reset. So when the server is online please be sure to message me ingame! Also for the players who didn't donate, don't worry because you will have a chance to win prizes such as (Premium Points, Upgraded Soft Boots, Addon Doll, Mount Doll and much more). I also plan to make a max level limit (150) and having a rebirth npc. With this npc all you need to do is say (hi - rebirth - yes) the rebirth is free aslong as you are level 150, also you will keep 5% health & mana and you get to keep your skills. For every rebirth you will earn skill points + premium points, so its another way to earn free points. We will also be adding future events such as (Battlefield Event, Last Man Standing Event, and Capture the Flag Event). The reward from them events will be our brand new item Gold Token (Use this token to receive 5 premium points) so that will also be another way to get free points. Also i will be taking in any ideas or content that you would like to see! You can also have a total of 25 rebirths, so 25 rebirths will be the max.

If you donated send your transaction id's to the email [email protected] also wait till after reset because i will be doing a full reset!

Also i have made some changes to experience table, below i will show the old stage and the new.

Old Stages
1 - 8 75x
9 - 15 50x
16 - 25 35x
26 - 35 18x
36 - 45 12x
46 - 55 6x
56 - 65 3x
66 - 75 2x
76 - 85 1x
86 - 95 .6x
96+ .3x

New Stages
1 - 8 50x
9 - 15 35x
16 - 25 25x
26 - 35 17x
36 - 45 14x
46 - 55 11x
56 - 65 10x
66 - 75 9x
76 - 85 8x
86 - 95 7x
96 - 105 6x
106 - 115 5x
116 - 125 4x
126 - 135 3x
136 - 145 2x
146 - 155 1x

I have also change the skill & magic rate and also the loot rate.

Old Rates
Skill - 15x
Magic - 10x
Loot - 4x

New Rates
Skill - 20x
Magic - 15x
Loot - 3x

Regards,
Mythera.

Last edited:
Bump!

Server has now resetted, so create your character now!

Create Account

All recent accounts will stay, points are returned to 0 and all accounts now have 7+ premium days!

Cya this Friday!

just a reminder, you say it's online on friday, countdown 1d 1 h 30 mins
but thats thursday ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back