• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Roxera 7.6 -- RL Modified Map RPG

2k for buying premium, sucks..
Edit: 03:14 GM Vanity: at lvl 20 you will recieve 365 days of premium. (automatic)
huang3.jpg

huang2.jpg

huang4.jpg

Just a reminder to all that the Bonus EXP Event will continue until sunday night. All stages with the exception of the final stage, are increased with an additional 5x exp.now is a great time to start a character and capitalize on the extra experience.

This server is really great! Despite what some people may say, this server is a really great community of people. It fits every aspect a player could want. It's an RPG-PVP server! There are players that play for war and PVP, and those that play to just have fun!

New players joining: Message me and I will set you up with a k-set and 5k to start you off!

All donation items are available in-game through Bosses~ so it's legit!

Join now!!

Can't you make a custom client with directx9 support maybe?

I looked into it but i dont know how. i was contemplating switching to 7.72 protocol. any thoughts on that ?

This server is fake. The owner has his own characters online to have more people online.
I checked some characters and there are sorcerers level 40+ and magic level 0 kinda strange ha?!

Not recommended!

This server is fake. The owner has his own characters online to have more people online.
I checked some characters and there are sorcerers level 40+ and magic level 0 kinda strange ha?!

Not recommended!

What a horrible thing to say. Don't listen to this guy~ Servers have chars online all the time to make it seem more active. can't blame someone for trying to get more players on your server. It's not "fake". I suggest if you have nothing constructive with valid points to say about this server, or anything for that matter, you keep your opinions to yourself.

Well if he puts his own noob characters online, he needs to remove his server from otservlist, because its illigal to have noob characters online if you are listed on otservlist. His server can get banned for that.

omg bring this fucking ot back online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!