• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Roxera 7.6 -- RL Modified Map RPG

2k for buying premium, sucks..
ht1.jpg
jh.jpg
bh.jpg

You get 365 free days at lvl 20 ? ...

365 days free at level 20. before that you can use !buypremium at 2k/day.

Making knight and paly hitting stronger then sorc with sds is kinda ...odd.
Paladins dont hit as hard a a sorc and they hit significantly less than a knight. Knights are able to hit that hard because of Ice Rapiers.

Lol, what a shitty donations you got there. You can just tell that you obviously only care about the money, you could have inserted the donations without being that op.

so hitting 300 with a brightsword (atk 40) and skills 70. SO if my math is correct. ATK 60 on OP donation. Means 1/2 more then 40. SO i would be hitting 450. Then if you add skill 90-100 ...Its probably going close to 550-600. This is not with icerapier. The only way to kill a knight would be to trap him but then that would be suicide.

Knights are and should be dangerous. knights were a force to be reckoned with in old tibia. without raising the damage they would be unable to defend themselves. 300 dmg is on a creature, not a player. so that means PVP dmg would be 150~ thats certainly reasonable.

I dont play anymore but...2x sds in shop is a must. People spending more time manafluiding their runes then actually enjoying the game. Anyway GL i had fun in here.

Sorry to see you go man. Glad you had fun while you were here. If you ever want to come back we'd love to have you again.

Personally been playing for over 2 weeks. GREAT server join quick and play. Highest level is 132 and community is great.

Bringing it back up. Need some great members to this AMAZING SERVER!

Yep, so amazing with huge amount of bugs. I've noticed that's corrupted server or that is next bug? ;o Infinite mana, teleports to pz after attacking ppl, adding lvls.
And those overpowered donation items...

i hope that last post was sarcasm lol. the donor items are available in game though bosses... nobody has infinite mana, added levels, or has been given a tp to a pz while pz locked. I do not allow donation for skills, experience, or mana training. there is no editing of characters whatsoever. the only reason i make any changes to a char file is if they donate for skull removal or name change. that is it.

There is a bonus EXP event today. players will receive an extra 5x exp in each stage with the exception of the final stage going from 7 to 10x. If you are thinking about joining Roxera, now is a good time to get yourself that extra boost in levels.

Server is up. I had it up yesterday shortly there after. just saw the note today so i thought i would respond.

on a side note, the bonus exp event is still on and will continue until sunday. happy hunting!