• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Roxera 7.6 -- RL Modified Map RPG

<yawn> this is getting old kowe. i think your time would be better spent leveling up on an 8.6 server so you can do some more random pking. im done arguing this and wasting my time. its quite obvious we are at an impasse here so lets just agree to disagree and move along. best of luck to you on a server thats more willing to support players like you...
okay good luck with ur server... u will remember me in like a day or two then the ot runs out of ppl.
i will keep writting the truth in some other forums to make sure no good players join it and if it crashes, its not my foult :)

I wouldn't make threats. you may play through a proxy but that doesnt make you safe.

@ Vanity; scope this, http://www.block-ddos.com/index.php and Radware Application Delivery, Security, Availability and Performance Optimization Solutions
If he does decide to do some sketchy shit ( Like DDoS )and, I would recommend looking for a host that specializes in DDOS mitigation that does not just null route IPs when attacks occur. Some can add the IPs to their ACLs so they do not reach your physical server which will help mitigate the DOS and DDOS attacks.

where are you trying to log in?

someone else had the same problem today but it ended up being their ip changer. he closed all clients and ip changer and reopened and it worked fine. try doing that and let me know if it works.

Dude, our accounts are new, I try'd everything and nothing works.. My ip Changer works perfect, I can connect to other OT's perfectly.. Iunno why its doing this -.-

Some friend of mine logged on my acc and said it works.. Iunno why for my PC it dosnt work..

Lmfao dude I cant even get to my char list without it debugging XD I dont think its anything ingame

mex may not be aimbotting in the video but he does use a speed bot to increase his running speed. I've changed my speed to match his on my GM char and with boh, time ring, and gran hur he outran me as the host. that is clear enough for me that there is a bot involved. bottom line is that i dont appreciate the types of players that come on exclusively to cause grief to others. it is not welcome on my server. there's a ban function for each of the violations they've made.

if you ban anyone for a "speed" bot then you are not experienced enough in old school ots, Im always faster than the hoster on american ots, and i aint using no bot

Agreed with the comment on top ^

Oh and Sammy, I just found my pass for OTland XD Why'd u say it was me on the video of "You" botting?

the log in problem was with the MOTD. it has been fixed and shouldnt be an issue. Sorry for the trouble.

Dude, that guys on Mex's video cleary shot him under a ROOF. Do you know what it means?

Lol.. my post got deleted?!

I could bring 15 ppl to this ot.. now I wont.
Since you wont take VIDEOS that clearly shows some people shooting under a ROOF as prove of boting + deleting my post.
you guys could have something nice, if you'd act as grown man at least once

Last edited by a moderator:
i didnt delete the post. it may have been the Mods here. pm me the youtube link.

Vanity u are total unskilled admin. ; o

Why u didnt ban ppl who mex caught? U didnt ban botters but u banned mex xD U have to be soooo stupid.

I did ban the people that mex caught the first time. the second video was "people UH'ing and using manas at the same time" which 1) you cant do and 2) you get a blue sparkle when using a mana fluid. that doesnt mean to say i wont be keeping a close eye on them tho ;).

...and Kowe, grow up and stop whining. if you dont like the server than dont play here. its that simple. plenty of people do like and continue to play. of course on every ot people suspect the high levels of being GM's, being friends with GM's, etc. It's not always the case. I wish you luck with your server... you know the one where you will be a GM, a high level, and friends with all the high levels... Grow up and stop harassing my thread.

wasup with undisputed he didn't ban , on the video he cleary shoot sd and self mana at the same time look the 2:28

Vanity I must say your server fucking sucks now, since you tend to ban all the English players when there are 25+ Polish fucks who are aimbotting but you wont even do anything. Me and my friends are officially fed up and leaving.

I`m kingpin and i`m sorry but your wrong, keyboard warriors are still here and it`s fun to fight polaks, aimbot? so what We drop them like flies

2k for buying premium, sucks..
ht1.jpg
jh.jpg
bh.jpg