• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Runen Dedicated 8.31

Fate

marijuanaland.no-ip.org
Reaction score
-~-~-RunenOT-~-~-

Welcome to RunenOT, we are currently hosted on a wonderful dedicated server that can host more than 600 people! We run a custom map updated weekly, along with tons of custom items and scripts waiting for you to find and use! Come check out the crazy custom features!

Experience; Stages starting at 45x ending at 6x
Skills; 33
Magic; 24
IP; runenot.no-ip.org
Login;1/1
Website; runenot.no-ip.org

-~- Custom NPC system -~-

--Example
Player: Hello.
NPC: Well hello there sir, What I can offer you some different runes or potions.
Player: Buy 17 SD please.
NPC: Would you like to buy 17 SD for 500 gold coins?
Player: Yes

- Player will receive 1 SD rune with 17x charge.
(Buying potions in backpacks works 100%.)

-~- Rules -~-

*Away from Keybord (afk) Marco Use will NOT be allowed.
*PvP is part of the game.
*If Abuse gets out of hand one of our Commuity Managers will step in.
(We don't have many rules because no body likes them)

-~-Last but not least, Have fun and enjoy the server -~-

Last edited:
This is a professionally hosted server, I do not own it I have boughten a dedicated server and offered to host a server, Ive found this server to host and it turned out to be a server that has alot of potential, tons of custom things so check it out. The owner updates the server daily which is great for the community and the players seem to like the server. So check it out.

We have boughten www.runenot.com, you can use that as the ip to log in to the server now. We have also upgraded our vps server, it was purchased from the same hosting company we're using now. Nothing was lost in the process, we are now running on the best plan the vps company offers. I hope you guys are enjoying the server!

Back