• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Species Colony 9.81 -War-Server- ☼Weekly Updates☼

Bump.... When will this OT be ready :mad:

Seems like its losing a lot of steam.. No daily updates no more :(

When I read it at it seemed fun, but when I logged in nobody was there and it looked like a map with no monsters and no npc's (beside the 4 kings).

It'll be fun when the items are finished and there are things to do in the map. When all the features that Flatlander has said are implemented, this server will be balling. As of now, you can only wait til Flat announces its READY!

It'll be fun when the items are finished and there are things to do in the map. When all the features that Flatlander has said are implemented, this server will be balling. As of now, you can only wait til Flat announces its READY!

Truth.
I'll be doing a ton of work on this Today. I might even do the 10.10 client switch as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Someone get on and try to get a highscore on bomerman <_<

Just be glad Xevil's score was erased lol

- - - Updated - - -

Im just gonna throw it out here even tho its offtopic, are you and Heartless even working on ROA?, I know atleast fifthen people just waiting to kick Xevils ass.

Sincerely, Sacred.

Xevil doesn't play Tibia anymore, he is a DoTA/League of Legends player now, (he thinks he will become a pro livestreamer)

Xevil's score wasn't even that high it was like 500 or 600 don't remembe, which isn't too hard :p

Nah I have all of the files (most recent). But an RPG is too big of a project to do solo, plus RoA isn't even my server (and I don't even know WHAT the story is or WHY people care, because from what I heard the only time the server references the story is when you go read a whole library of books).

The next RPG I put out will be Species RPG - Updated to be even better than it was originally.

- - - Updated - - -

Xevil's score wasn't even that high it was like 500 or 600 don't remembe, which isn't too hard :p

Xevil's Final score was 800~ something.
I still have it in the other SQL Database if you want proof.

Yet still people want it since its a good server. You dont even need to follow a storyline its still a great and fun OT. Have you heard anything from Heartless about it?

Yet still people want it since its a good server. You dont even need to follow a storyline its still a great and fun OT. Have you heard anything from Heartless about it?

Sorry no news on that OT, and i'm way too busy with my OTs to work on anything else. Plus I don't even like RoA lol.

Back