• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Species Colony 9.81 -War-Server- ☼Weekly Updates☼

I am going to make a FlatlanderMegaServer which has multiple servers mixed into one.

Right now I am putting my Bomberman Server in with my Species War server.
It should give you guys TONS more to do while waiting for Species War Updates.

(Species War is disabled until the merge is complete, which will be done by Friday Evening)

I actually had some fun playing singleplayer on bomberman but was always a few point beind xevil :(

I plan to add my ZombieVille Server after I get the Bomberman Merged, So then my server will be 3 in 1, and after that I'll start fixing up Species again.

I actually had some fun playing singleplayer on bomberman but was always a few point beind xevil :(

I plan to extend the stages in single player bomberman, even though I was quite a bit off from yours and Xevils scores

I also wouldn't be opposed to making a 'story mode' bomberman where it has specific puzzle stages to solve to move to the next level, if there is enough interest.

You would get only a few 'lifes' at the start, and it would play like an 'old' video game.. you go as far as you can till you run out of lifes.. each stage would record who has the 'highscore' and the fastest finish time.. since the puzzles are specific in story story mode, this could make a unique challenge, and give 'replay' ability to the story mode.

(this is different from single player, because single player gets harder based off of your elo, and the location of the key and exit is different every time.. in storymode, all the monsters. the key, and the exit would be in set places, and the challenge would be to finish that specific puzzle layout)

I just personally enjoy bomberman, and working on it allows us to explore 'ai' of monsters, and gives us a fresh view on tibia.. it doesn't even feel like tibia when I play it.

Also, just an fyi out there for most people who aren't too familiar with Flatlanders servers.. the bomberman server was pretty much completed already, same goes for the ZombieVille server.. both are really fun, but are a little bit too niche to be their own standalone servers.. they feel more like extraordinary fun minigames, and when you really come down to it, war servers in general are like a minigame.. so it is the logical conclusion to include all of them together.

So don't think this is taking any time away from developing the war part of the server, we're just including other niche projects that we have already spent hundreds of hours working on, which are fun in their own right, but don't currently have a home of their own, and are too niche to dedicate a whole server of their own on.

This will be good in the end, cause if you get bored of waring, you can go play bomberman, zombieville, or whatever else we can think up!

Tornado runner was a fun server... hahahaha

Last edited:
What I really had fun on was Flats old zombie apocalypses server. So many nice features and a lot of fun sucks the files got deleted or something.

Is the war server gonna be up tonight? Its great that there is bomberman and zombie incorporated into this OT, but I hope you can somehow incorporated with the main objective with Species. Do not know how you'll do it but I have faith. Good Luck. Hope the shop on species has been completed.

Last edited:
What I really had fun on was Flats old zombie apocalypses server. So many nice features and a lot of fun sucks the files got deleted or something.

It was locked out on his email, but he was able to recover it :)

I plan to extend the stages in single player bomberman, even though I was quite a bit off from yours and Xevils scores

I also wouldn't be opposed to making a 'story mode' bomberman where it has specific puzzle stages to solve to move to the next level, if there is enough interest.

You would get only a few 'lifes' at the start, and it would play like an 'old' video game.. you go as far as you can till you run out of lifes.. each stage would record who has the 'highscore' and the fastest finish time.. since the puzzles are specific in story story mode, this could make a unique challenge, and give 'replay' ability to the story mode.

(this is different from single player, because single player gets harder based off of your elo, and the location of the key and exit is different every time.. in storymode, all the monsters. the key, and the exit would be in set places, and the challenge would be to finish that specific puzzle layout)

I just personally enjoy bomberman, and working on it allows us to explore 'ai' of monsters, and gives us a fresh view on tibia.. it doesn't even feel like tibia when I play it.

Also, just an fyi out there for most people who aren't too familiar with Flatlanders servers.. the bomberman server was pretty much completed already, same goes for the ZombieVille server.. both are really fun, but are a little bit too niche to be their own standalone servers.. they feel more like extraordinary fun minigames, and when you really come down to it, war servers in general are like a minigame.. so it is the logical conclusion to include all of them together.

So don't think this is taking any time away from developing the war part of the server, we're just including other niche projects that we have already spent hundreds of hours working on, which are fun in their own right, but don't currently have a home of their own, and are too niche to dedicate a whole server of their own on.

This will be good in the end, cause if you get bored of waring, you can go play bomberman, zombieville, or whatever else we can think up!

Tornado runner was a fun server... hahahaha

Well explained mate. Looking forward to it ;)

Are you going to do anything with that survival zombie server? I would love to play it again ^_^

Are you going to do anything with that survival zombie server? I would love to play it again ^_^

If you mean Apocalypse, I still have it, but, people seem to dislike the combo system.

If you mean Zombieville, well that's being changed and updated and put on this server..

- - - Updated - - -

haven't been keeping up
is 8.6 out of the question?

I'm tired of being stuck with 8.6 features, so its 9.6+ OR OTClient for me.

Wow I loved the combo system, it's what made it fun and not a smash your hot keys server... I hope you change your mind in the future or at least find someone else you trust to work on/host it.

Last edited:
So, when will this OT be ready to play? So many mixed ideas already involved inside with zombies and bomberman. I just want a completed Species OT please. So i really wanna know when will this OT be ready Flat?

So, when will this OT be ready to play? So many mixed ideas already involved inside with zombies and bomberman. I just want a completed Species OT please. So i really wanna know when will this OT be ready Flat?

Getting everything in Species working correctly, and "feeling" right will take a little more time.
Things to be done:
  1. King System fix and balancing
  2. Shop Re-mapping and finish making the rest of the equipment
  3. Race Differences (Each race has it's own buff)
  4. Ultimate Spells (Each race has access to a unique spell or ability)
  5. Re-Map and add to the battlefield (Needs a ton more work)
  6. Add 3 new Vocations and Vocation Balancing (Already in the works)
  7. Add in the NPC Commander and his Missions
  8. Add in the PvE Human Race
  9. Add in "Team Currency" you can earn and spend to temporarily buy guards for your base and outposts
  10. Make "Elite Status" for donators, so they can have amazing looking spells and abilities

After all the above are done I will probably do a "Species YouTube Event" where I will have a 150% exp weekend, then the person who makes the best YouTube video using content from the server will get free Elite Status for life, and their YouTube video featured on my website.

Im just gonna throw it out here even tho its offtopic, are you and Heartless even working on ROA?, I know atleast fifthen people just waiting to kick Xevils ass.

Sincerely, Sacred.

Back