• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] The Forbidden Kingdoms 8.40: PVP-E, Unique and Custom!

Sam

Banned User
Reaction score
Server hosted by TibiaFans.com!
Greetings everyone!

I'm here today to introduce to you, The Forbidden Kingdoms. It was a server developped by a few people, and then modified by me to include better English language, new features, new quests and new environments. The server is managed by a few of us, who all know the server from top to bottom, as well as one who is here to help out. Our website is currently under heavy development and will be finished as soon as possible. For now we have an HTML document containing all the information necessary for newcomers. I am pleased to announce that the server is PVP-E with the skull system. Also this server has no-donations for a fair experience for everyone!
Here is some basic information on the server:

IP Addresses:
theforbiddenkingdoms.servegame.com
tfk.servegame.com
All these can be used also on the website.
How do I make an account?
Currently our website is down, therefore you may create an account using 1/1.
Forums
Our forums are hosted over at Tibiafans.com; currently unavailable - will be updated shortly.
Ports & Clients:
8.4; will be upgraded to 8.5 upon a stable release.
Experience Rates:
We are using a staged system. Here is some information about it:
1-50: 100
51-100: 50
101-150: 15
151-200: 10
200+: 7
Other Rates:
Skill Rate: 10
Magic Rate: 7
Loot Rate: 2
PVP-E Rate: 1 (may be adjusted to 2 later)
Red Skull Rate: 4 Kills
Ban Rate: 7 Kills
Server Basic Rules:
All common sense rules apply.
- No Cheating
- No Multiclient (unless for a decent reason, such as transfering a house etc)
- No Intense Power Abuse (little bit is okay)
- No Abusing the PVP-E Feature
- Names must be appropriate to real tibia rules
Most real tibia rules apply.

NOW WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN TFK?! CHECK OUT THESE FEATURES!
- Ability to join the good/evil side: you choose where you want to go, and fight against the opponent.
- Ability to gain rave or darkbringer: kill bosses from the other side to gain rave or darkbringer.
- Custom spells for certain sides: We have over 30! Whether you are good or bad, there are always some custom spells for you. You can also get them with more rave or darkbringer.
- 3rd promotion system: Talk to the king and do some missions and you will be promoted in your vocation. Knights go to Doombringer, Sorcerers to Soultaker, Druids to Crystal Prophet and Paladins to Arch Sniper.
- Power system: As you gain more rave or darkbringer, you will be able to get new powers.
- Great coding: Coding has been brought to the best possible, along with mapping.
- Mystical creature: Every 15 minutes or so a mystical creature will spawn randomly anywhere on the map. It is your job to find him, get a pandoras bird and use it to get a rare item.
- Over 500 houses across our giant 35MB custom map.
- Over 50 quests, involving thinking, slaying and teamwork.
- Tones of hunting places for everyone. There are a few portals in the temple, although to find the best spawns you need to explore.
- Tones of towns and new places to explore.
- Real tibia addon system working, with our own touch.
- All real tibia systems working, for example rust remover, demonic blood and enchanting system.
- Keep track of your quests! The quest log is working perfectly.
- Don't gain just rewards from quests, but experience as well!
To find out more, join the server!

We also have exactly 28 custom spells available for you. More will be added soon. Here they are:
- Fighting Spirit: Exori Mon, Level 8, Magic Level 0, All Vocations.
- Ass Kick: Ass Kick, Level 20, Magic Level 10, All Vocations.
- Energy Impact: Domino Nova, Level 30, Magic Level 15, Sorcerers, Druids and Paladins.
- Kameha Twist: Exori Nova, Level 30, Magic Level 55, Knights and Paladins.
- Holy Sword: Exori Vita Ra, 60% Good, Level 120, Magic Level 7, Doom Bringer.
- Dark Sword: Exori Vita Seth, 60% Evil, Level 120, Magic Level 7, Doom Bringer.
- Dark Stigma: Domino Vita Seth, 60% Evil, Level 120, Magic Level 7, Soultaker and Crystal Prophet.
- Holy Stigma: Domino Vita Ra, 60% Good, Level 120, Magic Level 7, Soultaker and Crystal Prophet.
- Dark Arrow Rain [1]: Arrow Rain Seth, 60% Evil, Levell 120, Magic Level 15, Arch Sniper.
- Holy Arrow Rain [1]: Arrow Rain Ra, 60% Good, Level 120, Magic Level 15, Arch Sniper.
- Arrow Rain: Arrow Rain, Level 10, Magic Level 7, Paladin and Arch Sniper.
- Nemesis: Nemesis, Level 80, Magic Level 12, Paladin and Arch Sniper.
- Nin Jutsu: Nin Jutsu, Level 250, Magic Level 15, Paladin and Arch Sniper.
- Angel Buff: Angel Buff, Level 250, Magic Level 70, Crystal Prophet.
- Mana Fortress: I am the mind of my shield, Level 250, Magic Level 50, Soultaker.
- Last Guard: Exura Ani, Level 20, Magic Level 5, All Vocations.
- Titanium Arena: Titanium Arena, Level 80, Magic Level 5, Elite Knight.
- Warcry: Warcry, Level 120, Magic Level 7, Elite Knight.
- Dark Bound: Dark Bound, Level 220, Magic Level 7, Elite Knight.
- Trapbomb: Set Bomb Trap, Level 60, Magic Level 15, Royal Paladin.
- Trapwall: Set Wall Trap, Level 60, Magic Level 15, Royal Paladin.
- Trapenergy [1,2,3]: Set Energy Trap[1,2,3], Level 20, Magic Level 10, Royal Paladin.
- Trapdark: Set Dark Trap, Level 150, Magic Level 10, Royal Paladin.
- Lesser Angel Buff: Demi Angel Buff, Level 120, Magic Level 10, Crystal Prophet.
- Windwalk Buff: Level 120, Magic Level 10, Crystal Prophet.
- Cancel Buff: Level 150, Magic Level 10, Elder Druid.
- Soul Charge Explosion: Soul Nova, Level 60, Magic Level 15, Master Sorcerer.
- Energy Matrix: Root of Energy, Level 250, Master Sorcerer.

That's ALOT of spells, huh? I suppose I should finish the advertisement with a few photos:

Use teleports to get to some basic spawns. But beware, if you want to find a decent empty spawn - you have to explore yourself! The same goes for quests.
tps.png

One of the most powerful spells for sorcerers in all of TFK.
spells.png

Check out what side you're on, good or evil.
sideyhq.png

Fully working questlog! Check out some of the quests. Scroll to the bottom for more information on the server.
quests.png

Well, that's everything I have to show you guys. I'm just asking for you to try it out, at least once. I promise you'll like it. Get through rookgaard quickly if you don't want to do the quests there. ;)
It's mapped to be fun - not with too many details/unwalkable places (rookgaard).

Hope to see you.
Sam

theforbiddenkingdoms.servegame.com doesnt work;(

also no website?;(
Well try another IP.
Website I'm trying to put together.

Ain't this a copy of UnreallegenD?
Somewhat... I'm hosting for the other developer of UnreallegenD. Although it's not "exactly" the same as fayt said. We have perfected certain aspects, added new features, quests etc. We will be moving away from that server as much as possible - you just need to give us some time.
Although be sure I'm adding new stuff everyday. ;)

@therest, thanks alot.

It's not fucking exact, get it through your thick skull.

It's under NEW MANAGEMENT, NEW UPDATES and its being hosted by THE OTHER DEVELOPER whom was refused a position on the UNREALLEGEND server.

DUDE, the map, quests, those "skills" and even the "mystic creature" dude, if your gonna make a copy, make the map a little diff BEFORE you start it up, so people arnt saying 'Copy! Copy!'

@ Anco, ur an idiot.. u cant even spell mom

Actually in Britain and other places they say and spell it "Mum" instead of like places in the U.S. (where I live) where we say Mom.

OnTopic: it looks nice. goodjob

Hi,

Due to major bugs and the fact that I have an emergency meeting the server will have to stay unmanaged/offline until I return.

I, however, will leave it running until it shuts down. There is a gamemaster on there who will be able to assist you, but the bugs will remain unfixed until at least Sunday. If it crashes, it's offline till sunday.

My friend will TRY to put it online if it goes off.

Sorry.
Sam

Ok.

I hope it doesn't go offline :(

Sam, i'll send you a list of all bugs i find in a PM so you know what to fix :)

Back