• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] The Last Resistance [CUSTOM]

urbantlr

Reaction score
The Last Resistance - Welcome to The Last Resistance!
~*Port*~: 7171
~*Client*~: OWN CLIENT
~*Uptime*~: 24/7
~*Hosted in*~: USA, on a dedicated server with 100 mbits Internet connection.
~*Website*~: The Last Resistance - Welcome to The Last Resistance!
~*Exp rate*~: 1x
~*Map*~: Custom
~*Loot rate*~: 4x
~*Server type*~: No-pvp
~*Skills rates*~: 10x Skill.

[video=youtube;NmwJ6Va4enY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmwJ6Va4enY[/video]

If you find bugs, please report them on the forums!
Have fun.

Nice game!!!! but nee more things, updates, guns, monsters, etccc.

This is good. Hoping for new features, weapons etc :)

Last edited:
I expected much more for such long time of development. Pretty boring chasing Zombies all days. Thought it'd be more of a PvP-based game.

The music from the trailer sounds familiar to me, how was it called again?
Btw, you need some improvements on the video :p

I expected much more for such long time of development. Pretty boring chasing Zombies all days. Thought it'd be more of a PvP-based game.

Total active development time? Maybe just a month. There were enormous breaks.

Ha, after many years in development and their own megathread over at OTfans, I expected more.

Atleast get a real host before starting the server ;<

I can't play, alot of laggs. With only 8 players.

Atleast get a real host before starting the server ;<

I can't play, alot of laggs. With only 8 players.

No lag and I'm connecting from The Netherlands to USA with 16 players online in the past. Get your facts straight.

People, if you come with unfathomed comments like this, please keep them if you cant, add constructive criticism at least.

Some information on software development

We're in the Alpha stage. You should be happy that you may at least play on a WIP.

Okay so is there any PvP system or anything? You should tell us some more. It looks like you're only fighting Zombies like in that movie and it'd be pretty boring. It's pretty much like hunting a swarm of Heroes (for example) all the times... I'm not complaining, I'm asking a question.

Back