• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Thorsan 8.0 (Mid-Rates) RL-Map Server, Online NOW!

If older players get there levels back i will not be playing here lol what's the point if everyone doesn't have a fresh start?
well, the older players wont get anything back until there's already players with equal status.
It's not like you'll be top on lvl 20 and suddenly a lvl 200 roll in...

If you doesn't know about it, just let it be because it wont change your view of a fresh start anyway.
All old players know how this one will work out and that it will take some time before they get access their their accounts.

So easy said, you will have your fresh start, if you stay top-lvl during entire start you'll always be the top level even after all old chars have been released.
And also it should be comforting for you to know that whatever you do in Thorsan, will never vanish.

I'm a little concerned about how that will work do you care to explain more in detail about how many players we can expect to pop up with high levels and when? How can you assure a fresh start? I think it's cool that you give levels back but some of us only play new servers we can't really call this a new server if you plan to import a bunch of accounts

Last edited:
if sux idea, cuz noone from old players wont be wait till other newer players will take same lvls lmao ;p

all start from 0 or nothing

its not our fault that u failed first time with advert tho

if sux idea, cuz noone from old players wont be wait till other newer players will take same lvls lmao ;p

all start from 0 or nothing

its not our fault that u failed first time with advert tho
Unlike other servers, when I say never resetting I want to keep that.
Thorsan is of high quality and designed to last for years to come in the core, adapted for the programming changes while most servers are about to become outdated and that soon will fall behind unless people start adapting them for the new code-structures for future programming.
Zaeros was one of them, it's core and codes was outdated and wasn't really built thinking about future.

I'm a little concerned about how that will work do you care to explain more in detail about how many players we can expect to pop up with high levels and when? How can you assure a fresh start? I think it's cool that you give levels back but some of us only play new servers we can't really call this a new server if you plan to import a bunch of accounts
It's a guaranteed fresh start, old characters are unlocked automatically when there's a few players that "outlvled him".
So from the games view, you wont notice that old chars is starting to get unlocked because the game is already swarmed by new players that already done more progress than old chars.
This means ofc, that old highlvls will just have to wait until there's more new high lvls.

This launch the top-lvls of the old, wont be locked for too long as they didn't have many days to PG before the launch.
But in future the idea is that old chars will be locked same as today, but with a limit that all old chars should be unlocked at least after a month or so.

Which sums up, I've just designed a server that doesn't need reset if the game dies... it just need to look like a reset, make a fresh start and make the game flow with people again and then the old ones can continue their progress eventually.

Depending on how popular Thorsan gets with this, and how long players stay after a fresh start, will determine how often these "fresh starts" will take place.
Maybe, it will be an annual thing, once every year.. a fresh start.

Beside it's bit inhuman robbing old players their quest statuses of such a serious game..
Wouldn't be fun making postman missions to find out the game will reset in a week.. so much wasted time doing that then....

But I understand some people may be skeptic.. it's the first time this kind of events is seen..
But it's something I invented, I don't like the idea of resets, but today players kind of cause it themselves that it's necessary, so I invented a way to make resets without actually deleting everything :)

anyways im gonna give it try just dont call mid rate serv with 20x mlvl faster in it cuz its way way way too fast

anyways im gonna give it try just dont call mid rate serv with 20x mlvl faster in it cuz its way way way too fast
20x is the total..

Normally other servers says Mlvl 5x..
exp: 100x

for example..
I say Mlvl: 20x
Exp: 50x..

Because, mlvl rate isn't 20x in the rate.. it's 4x.. with mana regen..
When other servers says rate, they never include that mana regen could be 10x faster, which could make the 5x rate suddenly 200x.
I calculated the total rate, which is 20x.. (4x rate * 5x regen)

:)

waste of time the ot will die in max 2 weeks anyway then i can just start any 10.95 rl map ;/

Most correct server i ever saw =/< 8.0 version, i mean the respaws, the map and quests, and others features i just saw here!

Most correct server i ever saw =/< 8.0 version, i mean the respaws, the map and quests, and others features i just saw here!
if u think that i bet u didnt check monsters behaviours lol XDDDDDD they walk like they drunk lmao, i can pick hole on poison fields, etc. many bugs

if u think that i bet u didnt check monsters behaviours lol XDDDDDD they walk like they drunk lmao, i can pick hole on poison fields, etc. many bugs
many bugs? mention one.
And you are supposed to be able to open holes even if there's junk on them.

Back