• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Tibia Survival - [custom client 10.77] Survival and RPG(craft,farm..)- opened 06/26/17

Yes, im still working on it. I think today its gonna be online, ill post here and in facebook, dont worry. I can not turn on the server until complete the fixes because there are glitches that would result in a bad game for some people, I really need to finish it all. But I´ve already done the biggest part

lot of fun, pretty hardcore server if you make the wrong enemies lol. needs more players like 30-40 to be truly terrifying of someone breaking into your house and stealing everything you own while you offline :p

Mana rune, SD, botter?? I think u are talking about other otserv or I could not get what u are talking about...

No, im about to put it on again. Just finishing some details. Many updates have been done.