• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Tibia World RPG OldSchool 7.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The topics are in english, you can write english or portuguese.
I'll add Rashid soon ;]

-- EDIT --

Rashid added - Depot Carlin ;]

Last edited:
@rafael252421

First of all, I don't have time to play my own OT, I didn't edit myself, don't needed, I work on this Server soo many time, I don't just launched a real map like u said.

And what is the "stupid things" ?
Tell me to fix it

@SammyNSC

You can buy premium in-game (2k per day), nothin' more to say!

@Maxentius123

Why use custom runes, there is so many bots that u can choose the rune type, even the rune is custom!
Why you're playing then?
Go out!

Yeah, then you have to use battle hack, which is much easier to catch. So why not use custom runes? Are you just too lazy to add them? And where do you suspect a level 8 to get 2k? Damn, you're dumb =[.

Promotion bug fixed!

I apologize for the inconvenience, the bug has been fixed, talk to GM Smiley to get your money back to buy promotion.

Now on, when the premium end of the player and he is promoted, the promotion will continue.

Small Fix Patch

Today I'm launching a small fixing patch, all PZs of the pyramids in Ankrahmun has been fixed and a few more houses are added in Ankrahmun.

Enjoy it!

no your the delusional one, check ur tombs newb, when u try using shovel on the place where the hole is suppose to be you only get scarabs

^ pretty much. I wish i could play dis shit but i dont get my computer back for a few days so i got -32392 fps. but alls i can say is i tried to hunt a tomb a while ago and it wasnt there. + nottinghster as said earlier.. barack obama would be more active on this OT server than you :/

ahaha gogo mestera. the only server that even if all were online and lvl 100, wouldnt have enough players to do anni quest ahauah

Today I'm launching a small fixing patch, all PZs and tiles of the pyramids in Ankrahmun has been fixed and a few more houses were added in Ankrahmun.

Enjoy it!

there is sooo many botters, if i posted cams and gifs of them otting here would u do anything? Since the forums is all giberish and i dont know where u would want this stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back