• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Tibia World RPG OldSchool 7.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
any chance u can get on and put some donations threw? thanks.

you should add donations like oldaria. that is why oldaria has many players because people dont need to earn there own stuff they can buy it which means more players and wars. but fix the boat bug. i say hi edron yes and it brings me to venore. and remove the mute system.

alsoooooo edit the none-aggressive and aggressive spells, vita botters never die cause even if they sd u the same second u sd them, u cant ue them to death cause they heal right after and ur still exhausted

they should both have same exhaust time, no vita botter is using mana shield anymore

wait if you sd someone then they sd you after, you cant ue them? they heal first? daaaa fuck

lol make this shi 7.72. i havent been able to play for 2 weeks cause shitty framerate on new computer ;[[

.:: Added ::.

* Added more items in Donate (website).
* Added NPC Rashid in Carlin Depot.
* Added a better Restart System, now Server will be restarted every 00:00:00 hour (GMT -3).

.:: Modified ::.

* Modified frag time to 12 hours.
* Modified spawn of Warlock in Demona.

.:: Removed ::.

* Removed Muted System.

ahoy

Fix all this..

- Exhaust is too high
- Make wild growth cuttable with machete
- If you go to boat, say hi, then say yes, it take you to a random spot
- Make frags 8 hours.
- Fix all pz bugs in ank (still alott)
- Make vials/gold changable now since u added items to donate shop.

* Fight Exhausted changed to 1.8 seconds.
* Wild Growth is now cuttable with machete.
* Boats fixed.
* Frag is now 8 hours.
* I'll fix every pyramid of Ankrahmun soon.
* Change gold is free now.
* Paralyze rune fixed.

server was doing good until banshee quest problem (being able to take infinite 10k) , many players didn't earn any cash while some of us made lootbags. lost a lot of players from that I think.. for good reason. Should have made reset after you found it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back