• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] TibiaLight 8.60 CUSTOM/FUN/LEGENDARY

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Raids are now in, they are still very developmental so please bear with me!

------------
Still working on:

- Draken Island

- Real Tibia Addons/Outfits NPC

- Fixing the Hellforge NPC

- Daily Quests NPC

- Several new quests
-- Revival of Ferumbras
-- Zarabustor's Labatory

- New fun event(s)
-- Zombie Event
------------

- The shop was re-touched again!
-- Now names and descriptions are bigger/smaller
-- Different colors for names/descriptions too
-- Coooooler

- Website text is touched up
-- No more eye sores!

- Bog Raiders are now stronger than Serpent Spawns and demons, intended for level 205+ to hunt efficiently.
-- More exp and loot.

- Serpent Spawns are now stronger than demons, intended for level 150+ to hunt efficiently.
-- More exp and loot.

- The mythical tower of Zarabustor was struck several times by lightning this past week. Coincidence?
-- Upcoming weekly quest

- The notorious Ferumbras is returning to the human realm, what evil will he bring this time?
-- Upcoming raid filled with rewards

was prolly one of the very very first people to play this ot, well lost some donor shit so not really playing it anymore but it was well worth it while playing plus anything u donate for is obtainable too. You dont pay to win, very good server hats off to Odin for this one anybody should give it a shot

- Two new legendaries are out!
-- {Shield of the Ancients}
-- {Sir Malice's Vampiric Buckler}
-- Go check them out!

- Party legendary drops are fixed
-- Now the proper combined MF is given
-- And the legendaries will be properly rolled
-- Legendaries wont disappear into midair neither

- The shop was re-touched again!
-- Now names and descriptions are bigger/smaller
-- Different colors for names/descriptions too
-- Coooooler

- Website text is touched up
-- No more eye sores!

- Bog Raiders are now stronger than demons, intended for level 150+ to hunt efficiently.. or teams.
-- More exp and loot.

- Serpent Spawns are now stronger than demons and bog raiders, intended for level 205+ to hunt efficiently.. or teams.
-- More exp and loot.

- The mythical tower of Zarabustor was struck several times by lightning this past week. Coincidence?
-- Upcoming weekly quest

- The notorious Ferumbras is returning to the human realm, what evil will he bring this time?
-- Upcoming raid filled with rewards

odin im waiting. gtfo to the chess field. 4 hours of waiting now XD

It was but back down..?

Ahh nvm only went down fora few moments

*** hmm keeps doing it over and over? maybe getting DOS?

Well it down now. If it is getting a DDos, the person DDosing seems very weird to me. Finaly a good server online...

I don't think it was being DDOS'd, I believe someone found out a way to crash the server, unfortunately, Odin's sleeping, so he cannot login to the host and turn it back on :l

I don't think it was being DDOS'd, I believe someone found out a way to crash the server, unfortunately, Odin's sleeping, so he cannot login to the host and turn it back on :l

I'm at work anyways huehuehuehuehuh

Status
Not open for further replies.